Limelight Forums

Full Version: Waffles or Pancakes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So a few months ago I created a post asking which is better? Pancakes or waffles. The community answered, and pancakes won. Now that we have a more developed and hopefully intelligent community (How could you vote for pancakes), I'd like to post a re-vote.

I obviously support waffles because they're crisp, have pockets for syrup or various toppings, and require an artistic touch. They're better in almost every way.

Thoughts?
I prefer shortbread, but i like pancakes too
Waffles are clearly the Superior food here.

Pancakes are flat and boring.
Waffles have patterns which are designed to hold syrup, chocolate sauce, jam or whatever. It's just amazing.
If you vote for pancakes then you also vote for Donald Trump. Don't be that guy.

"Hey, I like pancakes" 

"Hey, I like waffles"
Obvious choice would be pancakes. A vote for pancake is a vote for better tomorrow.
Pancakes are the shit.

Fuck all you that disagree.
Waffles are the shit.

Fuck all y'all who pick the alternative.
[Image: 1NxhUXc.jpg]
(Feb 3, 2016, 12:56 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Pancakes are the shit.

Fuck all you that disagree.

[Image: 109090-fuck-you-man-gif-imgur-true-de-kUxo.gif]
[Image: 175072896533e70fd7a780764d0d41b1.png]

Even Hitler was a pancake lover. Records say he would eat them every morning before his stroll through the concentration camp.
Pancakes, definitely. Frozen Waffles taste like shit most of the time, and you can't make a corndog out of a sausage and a waffle.

All of you who disagree must have been dropped on your waffle as a baby.
Waffles
Well Pancake is much easier to do:

Example Finnish Pancake
[Image: original.jpg?1297708361]
Just make the pancake dough or what ever it is called and pour it on your baking tray and let it cook in the oven.

Just slice it and get plenty.
Now that's a proper fucking pancake.
I like eggs.
After a 12 hour long work day this is me.

https://youtu.be/cUYSGojUuAU
Pages: 1 2