Limelight Forums

Full Version: What's REP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got a REP from this RP event. "Join us brother!"
But I don't know what to do with it...
When REP points add up you get a medal. That medal shows you are good roleplayer in that job.
Means you roleplayed decently and you got a REP point, nice work mate
It stands for Roleplay Experience Point

Unlike other places, these points are not generalized and instead specialized towards each job. For example you could have 3 REPs in citizen, 1 in police officer and none in the other jobs.

For less than 5 REPs in a job, you have a bronze medal next to your name while in that job.
5-9 REPs = Silver
10-14 = Gold
15+ = stack* of coins

In future, more rewards will be added to these, but other than the flashy medal the only perk in any job currently is the Fire Chief suburban for (?1 or 2?) REPs in the fireman job.

Similar classes such as police sergeant + police officer, SWAT sergeant and SWAT officer, rebel leader and rebel etc. have their points merged.
(Feb 3, 2016, 12:22 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]It stands for Roleplay Experience Point

Unlike other places, these points are not generalized and instead specialized towards each job. For example you could have 3 REPs in citizen, 1 in police officer and none in the other jobs.

For less than 5 REPs in a job, you have a bronze medal next to your name while in that job.
5-9 REPs = Silver
10-14 = Gold
15+ = sack of coins

In future, more rewards will be added to these, but other than the flashy medal the only perk in any job currently is the Fire Chief suburban for (?1 or 2?) REPs in the fireman job.

Similar classes such as police sergeant + police officer, SWAT sergeant and SWAT officer, rebel leader and rebel etc. have their points merged.
Sack of coins you say?
(Feb 3, 2016, 12:41 AM)GreenPoison182 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 3, 2016, 12:22 AM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]It stands for Roleplay Experience Point

5-9 REPs = Silver
10-14 = Gold
15+ = sack of coins

Sack of coins you say?
Oops.

I meant stack, but, almost the same thing.
My question.

I have gotten two REP points in two different jobs (Citizen and Police), totaling up to two points. However, I still cannot buy the suit that requires two RP points.
The system is now refined and hopefully any issues will have been accommodated for in the release, click here for meore

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=8197
But the question is, what does REP mean? cause I forgot.
You can get money from REP? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(Feb 3, 2016, 10:14 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]But the question is, what does REP mean? cause I forgot.

Role play Experience Point
(Feb 3, 2016, 11:21 AM)GreenPoison182 Wrote: [ -> ]You can get money from REP? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Nope