Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evo Broadcasting Corporation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Q4PqCa0.png]
[Image: tRFphn4.png]

[Image: NzjceEn.gif]
-Reserved for Something-
[Image: GQT95v0.gif]

Relaunched
Anyway for the average joe scrubby player to get involved? Tongue
(Aug 17, 2016, 01:24 PM)Oobrie Wrote: [ -> ]Anyway for the average joe scrubby player to get involved? Tongue

The News Corp is up and running, you can contact me on steam/forums. The Entertainment Group is still under construction as I need a team of people.
I am willing to join with various programmes and the HQ setup at offices.
[Image: 26uf12lLUgLfeQyXe.gif]
Company Announcement

An Open Letter to the Public,

As Chairman and Executive Director of the Board, I am happy to announce the arrival of Irina Levkin () and Benjamin Arche () to the Board. They will help lead the company towards a brighter future along with myself and Winston Smith ().

I hope they will find their new position rewarding and strive to further our corporation's mission and build relationships with the community. I would like to congratulate them on their accomplishments and I hope they accept my best wishes for continued success in the future

Faithfully,
[Image: rwo5xJh.png]
Pierre El Daher
Chairman and Executive Director of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation
Good to see that we have new directors. Welcome on board guys.
Do prefer the old logo over the new one though.
(Aug 20, 2016, 12:42 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
I am willing to join with various programmes and the HQ setup at offices.
Candidate Rejection Letter

21/08/16

Mark Smith ()

Dear Mr Smith,

I want to thank you for your interest in a position at Evo Broadcasting Corporation and appreciate the time you have put in the job application and interview process.

Unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you a positon at our company. This was a unanimous decision made by the Board of Directors, including myself. There are other applicants who possess a hands-on experience and we will choose a candidate who aligns without ethos. I hope that after you have acquired some professional experience, you will apply for other job openings that the Evo Broadcasting Corporation has to offer in the future. We will surely keep your resume on file and will let you know if any requirement suiting your credentials comes up.

On behalf of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation, I thank you for the time, interest and effort you have shown in our company and I wish you the best in your future career endeavours.

If you have any queries, please feel free to contact me at pierre.eldaher@ebc.com (steam/forums) during office hours.

Yours Sincerely,
Pierre El Daher
Chairman and CEO of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation
Company Announcement

As Chairman and CEO of the Evo Broadcasting Corporation, I am thrilled to declare that a new office is under construction. This will serve as a hub for our broadcasting operations. Two pictures have been disclosed while the rest of the building is yet to be decorated.

https://i.imgur.com/ddQf9pt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/X37XDCt.jpg
Pierre El Daher
Company Announcement

2 September, 2016

We've made a significant update to this website by combining new graphics with critical information to create a simpler site for all our customers. This will make it easier for everyone to discover and use our latest services. We think this update will be a big improvement to the way you use EBC. You may have also noticed a new logo we are using, the concept of using an animated GIF image was brought forth by a member of the Board and it was accepted in a 2-0 decision with two members abstaining.

Thank you for your loyalty,

Pierre El Daher