Limelight Forums

Full Version: I am not happy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomamelon has been banned by Brynn and I think he is abusing his power as a admin I have already put a file about him please sort this out as this is not fair.

Yours Sincerely Chopmen Gaming (Sam Edwards)
Follow the template, please.
1. Evidence
2. Template
3. more than a sentence as to why he is abusing

Other than that this will be closed pal Smile
Brynn I do not think you have the right to reply to these
things as you will be bias
(Feb 1, 2016, 11:26 PM)tomamelon Wrote: [ -> ]Brynn I do not think you have the right to reply to these
things as you will be bias

Brynn has the right to reply to an admin abuse thread against him. Not to mention, this thread is failing to abide by courthouse rules by not using the template. So, as they have stated, suggest you use it.
T0m, You said, you timed out and the SWAT van had gone from your inventory, from them logs, we see you timing out and then rejoining and spawning your swat truck. You said it had gone from your inventory when you came back. Clearly not. 

Also. 
From what the whole population can see here, you did sell your SWAT truck, so please.

Sorry for responding too, didn't want to seem bias, just stating the obvious facts behind your ban. 
Brynn was actually trying to help you make a proper Admin Abuse case.

You've failed to listen to the warning(s) regarding not using the template and this has therefore been reviewed and closed.
No abuse noted.

Warning issued for failure to use template.