Limelight Forums

Full Version: My friend has been banned for no reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I am writing to you about one of my friend Tomamelon he has been banned for Lying to a admin to try and reclaim a refund
I know that, this is not true because I was with him at the time on that day and all I can remember is that he spent a lot of time on your guy's server and donated a lot of money to you people to buy this swat van, and I know that this is not true because he bought that swat van and was told to come off as it was getting late so he went to bed and the next night he came on to find that his swat van had gone and he was so upset he went to a admin called Brynn and only today (1/02/16) that he took action and banned tomamelon for no reason,. I do hope you can unbanned tomamelon and give his car back or his in game money back as he bought packs and spent money on you guys.

Yours sincerely Chopmen Gaming (Sam Edwards)
Follow the template, or this may aswell be denied.
Thanks Sam I do agree byrnn you did abuse your power
Ok ok gents, as you've failed to follow the template, I will deny this.