Limelight Forums

Full Version: Full refound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there i recently bought one of your money pack off your website and bought a car for 70k it went 29mph i was so disapointed i was wondering if i could have a full refound on the car
it doesn't work like that pal resell the car instead.
(Feb 1, 2016, 08:48 PM)UGGLAN Wrote: [ -> ]it doesn't work like that pal resell the car instead.

I understand but when i donate and get half the money back from selling it that not fair
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Purchasing blindly does have risks. If it is a concern of yours, you should do a test drive from a player that owns the vehicle before purchasing.

Overall, you won't get a full refund, just like in real life, as soon as you drive the car off the lot the resale value plummets.
Then inform you better when you buy a car mate.

Refunds dont work like that Tongue
Technically you didn't buy anything, the button at the top says "Donate." You get the money pack/donator status as a gift of gratitude for donating to support the server.

(Limelight Donation Page)
"To show our gratitude, we will provide donator status or perks as a gift."

Just wanted to clarify on that tidbit. Anyway, you bought the car and you weren't happy with it. That's In-Character, so the resale argument applies and you shouldn't expect to get a refund on your car. If you were to mess up and buy a car on accident(I've done this by just trying to get my car out and wasn't paying attention, bought a 2nd Hummer H2) or you bought the wrong car with a misclick, that's an Out-of-Character mistake and would be more valid for a 100% value refund on your purchase.
(Feb 1, 2016, 11:13 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Technically you didn't buy anything, the button at the top says "Donate." You get the money pack/donator status as a gift of gratitude for donating to support the server.

(Limelight Donation Page)
"To show our gratitude, we will provide donator status or perks as a gift."

Going off-topic here but I never understood how you can claim it's just a donation if you're getting something in return that you can only get from 'donating'.
It's like Supercell saying "Donate to Clash of Clans and we'll give you 500k gold and halved troop training times as a gift of gratitude"...If they did that then there'd be some pretty big backlash.
Hello scarface. As a matter of fact, your car cannot be refunded. You might want to sell it at the marketplace: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/forum...hp?fid=257