Limelight Forums

Full Version: Can't join V33x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Description: I can't join V33x and I don't know why. My game crahes without any errors. 
Since when have you experienced the bug? 28th january
Additional Information: I didn't downloaded any other addons beside the LL addons.  I can join any other servers without any problems (Rockford and other community)
*bump*
Hey Cunix please reset your game-cache and try again. There might be an issue with your local files. I hope that it'll work.
Hey Cunix, whats the status?

Did it work out?
Sorry that I didnt ansewered you but I'm not at home this week.
Well, I reseted my game-cache deleted everything twice and I can't even join...
May I ask what you mean cant join? You cant reach the server or you crash while joining? (I suggest you delete everything on your addons folder and then opening GMod and letting it redownload everything)
I'm chrashing while I'm joining... and thanks for your help but I already did this
Just to check could you try joining the Build server which has v33x? See if you crash there too
Just give me a minute I'm going to try it
And btw I also tried to join rockford today and I crashed too
I can join the build server
The map is no the problem then nor the game or addons. Could you try to Live v33x
I tried it and crashed...
Try providing with all your crash logs since this started. Maybe he can help you.
Ok but anyway thank you very much for your help!
Pages: 1 2