Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request Mikepro67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Mikepro67

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 1743

Banned by: Who issued the ban? Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.  [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Soviethooves[/font]

Server: Which server did it happen on, V33X or Rockford? V33X

Ban Reason: What was the exact reason for the ban?  [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Threaten Player\\Lying to staff\\FearRP[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?  First I never lie you dont understand me dont let me explain done just ban me, fearRP 1 time I just go and dont lisen to him for I talk o Ugglan he Pm me to come to lake to hes house he trnq me and my frind hostage rope me and my frind take os as hostage like 30 later i be very mad for its my Frind In real life and he just hostage me I skype whit him to and I say pls let me out and he say never after school today and I be very mad on him and text in real life i would bet you and stuff lik that it was only fo I b mad I never gonna do it I have been hostage 45 min all guy be mad for the say dont move and you need to be aktiv when you are hostage and It be wrong from me I should never say that but I was very angry on him for he kncok me in schol today, and we are frinds, I know what I do wrong and I dident lie to stuff he dosent understand me.  I know the rules very well just be angry for the time after 45 min and dont do any.

Its allowd to hostage 1 firnd?? when you skypeing whit someone and he say in skype he do it for need money 

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. nope I dont have any proof but just ask him. 
Ugglan say sry for call admin on steam after for I get band for ever he know how much I love this server and if I dont be unband yes ok 
"First I never lie" Can you explain this then?

v33x [00:17:37] Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) said: I say in real life

This is what you said to me when I asked why you were lying. Below this is the insult and threat in Swedish:

v33x [00:15:24] Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) said: .// ugglan du är hårig liten 14 årig kille om jag set dig irl jag skulle banka skiten ur dig

You have 611 Hours since this ban was made. I believe you know when you are in OOC and IC.
May I now remind you have just lied in the courthouse?
irl= in real life man

ugglan du är hårig liten 14 årig kille om jag set dig irl jag skulle banka skiten ur dig
Ugglan you are a harry littel 14 years old if I se you in real life I would knock you down its the translate but after 45 min you be very angry on my bestfrind in real life.

He pm me to come and I come and he traq me and take me hostage for reason tresspasing

What have I lie about man pls say that and how long are the ban????
So you think it is okay to threaten friends online while insulting them OOC in a foreign language (which is also against the rules) where you not at any point when I let you defend yourself mentioned a random raid by your friend? I would have dealt with that if need be, but instead you stay quiet and I issued the ban.

EDIT: Current status of your ban time is Permanent.
So you say I can hostage my frind to get money that no aginst the rules and how long are the ban Perma????
No, however you never informed me of these actions. If you would have a punishment would have been made to the player. Perma Bans last until removed.
Permanent ban is permanent.

Mike, you threats to a player. Here at LL we take player threats VERY serious. Judging by what you said you your "friend", I would call that totally unexpectable. You have 600 hour and should know far better.
Brynn says I never gonna be unbannd?? and soviethooves say something I would get unbannd after 14 days or something
I know at its aginst the rules all I have do but I just angry for its my frind. after 45 in as hostage its very boring and I say that for angry and after I text it I repent it so much
(Jan 30, 2016, 02:24 AM)Mikepro67 Wrote: [ -> ]Brynn says I never gonna be unbannd?? and soviethooves say something I would get unbannd after 14 days or something
i did say that however afterwards I quickly said (might have not heard it) this may change due to your actions.
So how long time would I get banned?
Currently you are (Translated to Swedish for help understanding) Permanent bannned från servrar.
(Jan 30, 2016, 01:56 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
"First I never lie" Can you explain this then?

v33x [00:17:37] Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) said: I say in real life

This is what you said to me when I asked why you were lying. Below this is the insult and threat in Swedish:

v33x [00:15:24] Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) said: .// ugglan du är hårig liten 14 årig kille om jag set dig irl jag skulle banka skiten ur dig

You have 611 Hours since this ban was made. I believe you know when you are in OOC and IC.
May I now remind you have just lied in the courthouse?

Okey before you say that irl and a just typ what is stay for

and I never DDOS him for we have talk now and he say to admins at I DDOS him 

.// ugglan du är hårig liten 14 årig kille om jag set dig IRL jag skulle banka skiten ur dig

I dident mean In real life so in the text i type to ugglan I text irl and irl stay for In real life and that I mean whit  I say in real life is I say irl in the (local OOC)
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Mikepro67, STEAM_0:0:117268747 ) will stand as issued.
Please note, the outcome of this case was discussed with the moderator who issued it and we both agree that this suspension is valid.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team