Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone!

My name is TheSenDest! I came from a bothersome sandbox community and found you guys through a wonderful workshop addon that 'Noble' had uploaded. I then looked at what his clan tag meant and found you guys; and I must say, your site and community in general is just gorgeous. I cannot wait to begin playing on your server!

I really enjoy playing as police. You might hear that a lot but I am pretty good at it. I hold my own Wink.

I also like roleplay as utilities or public works when i'm bored or the police position is filled up.

Hopefully I can join in on the Teamspeak too and meet you all! Like I said before, I am extremely excited to start here.
Welcome to Limelight, glad to have you here!
Welcome to Limelight, lets go on patrol together sometime ;D
Welcome to LimeLight!

I'm glad to hear that you like what you're seeing! We have plenty of cool updates in the works.
(Jan 28, 2016, 02:27 AM)Sammijammi Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to Limelight, lets go on patrol together sometime ;D

Can't wait!
Welcome!!!
Welcome !
Good to see Police enthousiasts, hopefully you'll chose Rockford as a server so we'll be able roleplay together Smile
RFPD! Welcome!
Welcome to Limelight!
HI. IM JARZ.
Welcome to LimeLight! Always fun to see new players!
(Jan 28, 2016, 06:56 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]HI. IM JARZ.

Hello!
Welcome!
How small the world is uh? Welcome mate, and keep up the good work!
Welcome to Limelight :)

I think you will have a great time at the Server !
Have fun by playing as a EC:PD Officer / SWAT / ...
Pages: 1 2