Limelight Forums

Full Version: DJ_Badboy_69 Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: DJ_Badboy_69

Ban ID: 1732

Banned by: George

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: DC To avoid RP

Why should you be unbanned?: I had just joined the server and apparently there was a law that said if you are out at night you get arrested but as I just spawned in I get tazed and arrested but as everyone else would of done is just disconnect there is not point in just joining a server to just get arrested of 15 mins and aswell I was not aware of this law at the time as the president did not broadcast the laws. everone I know HeroZSpectrum was out side did not get arrested. even the guy that tried to arrest me said there was a law and said it has just changed this happened at 18:59

Evidence:  HeroZSpectrum , ZambieFarmery appart from these witnasses I do not have any evidence because I could not get screen shots as the console would not open for me.
DJ_Badboy_69 Wrote:I get tazed and arrested but as everyone else would of done is just disconnect there is not point in just joining a server to just get arrested of 15 mins

If you felt there was no point playing on the server, why did you immediately reconnect.
From my point of view you are saying that the rules do not apply even if you just joined? I can understand the frustration, however you have no right to violate the rules just because you didn't "feel like" getting arrested. Your arrest could have sparked a nice RP situation with some initiative, but you decided to disconnect. Also with your example with your friend not getting arrested is like saying to an officer, "Why did you pull me over and not the other cars that are speeding?" And the Officer replies, "Because I caught YOU." Your friend was not caught possibly due to timing of any officers.
Because I am not getting randomly arrested for something I did not currently no about I literly just joined and I got arrested for standing there without warning he could of told me the reason first and let me off with a warning for standing out side in the dark with everyone else in the city running around like headless chickens he has to target me for standing still waiting to spawn in
however I just got in I did not know the laws at this moment in time I did not know it was illeagle to stand in the street at my point of view it looked like a random arrest so that is why I disconnected and as soon as I got back he lifted this law and said "ohh this was a law from earlier" even check logs please
and the problem is I just joined to get arrested this is not fun for me
i fully understand the rules its just that i don't feel like i should be punished for waiting to get into a server i have just started to like to get arrested on the spot for no reason other than it is dark
(Jan 27, 2016, 10:25 PM)DJ_Badboy_69 Wrote: [ -> ]and the problem is I just joined to get arrested this is not fun for me
Again I understand your frustration, but you cannot break the rules if you believe someone else is breaking them. IC it is up to the officer to decide your fate in that situation and he picked to taze, cuff, and arrest you. Even though you just joined and were clueless of what happened you could have called staff in-game to assist.
No, you were not banned for not knowing the laws. You were banned for violating the server rules.

Disconnecting to avoid being arrested is bannable no matter what laws are currently enforced. You knew that you were being arrested but you left and rejoined anyway.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (DJ_Badboy_69, STEAM_0:1:48812083) will stand as issued.
Please note, disconnecting to avoid arrest is a violation of our rules which can lead to suspension whether or not the player knows the current laws being enforced. If you want to leave the server but are being detained by police; wait until you are in jail before disconnecting.

[L²] George
Server Administrative Team