Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request Badboy7902
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Badboy7902

Ban ID: 1725

Banned by: [L²] Brynn

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: Racism

Why should you be unbanned?: Hello, fellow admins. First of all, I do not remember being racist in OOC, If I said something about black people by the using the "Word". I would like to cerify that i am from Dubai and my skin tone is black. Second of all i do not know how I was racist as i am pretty sure i did not say anything racist in OOC. Or maybe i forgot that i used the word. If i did use the word, i am very sorry about being Racist, but let me assure you I personally can use the word, well because I am black. Furthermore, I know most people dont know i am black and i will not be using that word in OOC anymore If i did. I would like to be unbanned because, i really enjoy the server, It has lots of things to do. For example, you can cut wood with your friends, make drugs. Etc. I would like to say sorry If i was actually being Racist, because i do not remember. And furthermore, please take in consideration that Player Badboy7902 is black. Thanks for your support in this amazing and well constructed server. And thanks to your Administration Skills Brynn, you banned me by doing your job and I understand. Thank you

Evidence: -
Please explain why I fount this in the logs then.

Quote:v33x [14:36:13] badboy7902 (STEAM_0:1:148982560) said: .//nigga shut the fuck up
you said ooc did you not?
Oh you said Local, anways as i said i might have forgot about that, and plus sir i am dark skin toned and i have witnessed a lot of people using the word
You can use racism ICly, but not OOCly (Local OOC = OOC)
oh okay, i did not know i am very sorry if i was racist so can we come to a conclusion sir?
Yes. Denied.