Limelight Forums

Full Version: L'art
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=61]
[attachment=62]
That's beautiful.
I love the distinctive lines on the barrier, it really represents our struggle for perfection whilst the rusted metal symbolizes the working class we are so dependent on.
The sheer size of the Tahoe can only be a figurative allusion to our governing system, with the whiteness serving as an illusion tricking us into thinking they are pure. The glass shows us an insight to the mind of our political leaders, where we are met with yet more brick wall: I believe this must show that perhaps the disparity between us and them is not as big as we originally thought, and it is simply the circle of life which defines our destiny - illustrated by the roundness of the wheels.

Clearly a lot of time was put into this masterpiece; we should all take a moment to stand back and enjoy this pile of feces Magnum Opus.
Mind Blown.....
(Jan 26, 2016, 03:08 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]That's beautiful.
I love the distinctive lines on the barrier, it really represents our struggle for perfection whilst the rusted metal symbolizes the working class we are so dependent on.
The sheer size of the Tahoe can only be a figurative allusion to our governing system, with the whiteness serving as an illusion tricking us into thinking they are pure. The glass shows us an insight to the mind of our political leaders, where we are met with yet more brick wall: I believe this must show that perhaps the disparity between us and them is not as big as we originally thought, and it is simply the circle of life which defines our destiny - illustrated by the roundness of the wheels.

Clearly a lot of time was put into this masterpiece; we should all take a moment to stand back and enjoy this pile of feces Magnum Opus.

Let me start the auctions. 25 million dollars.
(Jan 26, 2016, 03:39 PM)Fre4kDahKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 26, 2016, 03:08 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]That's beautiful.

Let me start the auctions. 25 million dollars.

I have two dollars. Let me take that off of your hands.
10$ best deal I can make.
(Jan 26, 2016, 07:01 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]10$ best deal I can make.

Either you're insane or that's the smallest denomination of currency you have
(Jan 26, 2016, 07:05 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 26, 2016, 07:01 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]10$ best deal I can make.

Either you're insane or that's the smallest denomination of currency you have

I'll go with insane or both.