Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request XShai123
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:XShai123
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Ban ID:1702[/b][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Banned by:[L²] Brynn[/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Server:v33x[/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Ban Reason:admin disrespect[/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b][font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][b]Why should you be unbanned?:we were talking about the blacklist that he gave me and i was mad for the blacklist.i said 1 word ("stupid"), and i didnt mean to that but a month for 1 word?! i think its excessive.[/font][/b][/font][/font][/b][/font][/b][/font]
You do nothing but minge when you are on the server. You walk around doing borderline RP all day. You spit on armed men and shoot at them just for a chase. I see no reason for unban at all. You are lucky not to be permed at this point.
I was going to ban you for a week... then you said it multiple times. So i gave you a month.

Denied.