Limelight Forums

Full Version: People are downed too quickly, even in kevlar.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description: Description: Even in 50% kevlar, or 70% ceramic vest, people appear to be downed extremely quickly, even with this equipped, to say a full auto weapon such as an AR-15 which would usually take about 6 shots to kill someone, now takes 3.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug?: Since the downing system was added.
Additional Information: From what I have experienced, I may have identified the problem that it calculates the damage needed for a lethal blow before the reduction from kevlar. So say a person is wearing 50% kevlar, and has 60% health. A shot doing 60 damage would down them before the reduction is applied, making it 30.
Images/Screenshots: None, don't see how it would help either. Can provide a video if needed.
(Jan 24, 2016, 02:25 PM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]You got shot to 0, health restored as part of injured system to prevent instant death from injuries
Closed
Quote: So say a person is wearing 50% kevlar, and has 60% health. A shot doing 60 damage would down them before the reduction is applied, making it 30.

Definately not intended.
(Jan 24, 2016, 03:50 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: So say a person is wearing 50% kevlar, and has 60% health. A shot doing 60 damage would down them before the reduction is applied, making it 30.

Definately not intended.
Bad phrasing on my part.

So say a person is wearing 50% kevlar, and has 60% health. A shot doing 60 damage would down them before the reduction is applied, which should make it 30.

That's probably easier to comprehend.
bump
Yes, but also even with ceramic plating I was one shot downed on 98HP and then double tapped losing my gear, SCAR, and 2 attachments which are not cheap. As I have said before I definitely think the unconcious system needs to be nerfed
An admin and I tested it. As it turns out, head shots from high caliber weapons are generally a 1 hit incap. 1-3 headshots with all of the weapons normally used, pistols included, regardless of body armor, will incapacitate a person. By the looks of it, it's a % chance that a head shot knocks the character over
I see that kevlar works when distance is longer when weapons are "out of range"

IMO: Buff the damage areas, incl head which will take you down easiest but when shooting to middle of the chest or leg or arm makes less damage. Even thou guns kill with few bullets but you can still fight if you are shot in the leg. (?) Any soldies here to prove it?
Fixed