Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Emma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Emma

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41224054

Server: Rockford

Time: 11:00 AM ~

Summary: Reported player is teaming up with Rebels as Police Officer.

Evidence: 

First part of the video, the reported player is heard protesting the Rebel's arrest.
Second part of the video, the rebels are arrested and a close up on their IC names to serve as proof for the next part.
Third part of the video, a "Sadie Daniels" is seen in IC unarresting the previously arrested Rebel.
Final part of the video links the IC name "Sadie Daniels" to the reported player, Emma.
I praise your skills on editing videos... you left out the part where you said " we're arresting him because we heard gunshots!" " You can see the point in the video (0:16) where you cut that out. This whole night was filled with you, and Zeyon or whatever his name is, rdming, prop blocking, filling the station with non-working coded doors ETC.  Not to mention this screenshot here where you guys were using prop glitches to enter builded-off areas: https://gyazo.com/4be2aac2a50fc3993afa71d7f02776c7

Honestly, I can see as to why this is directed at me because I'm new? but I've read the rules & I know what's allowed and what isn't... granted that doesn't mean I can take matters into my own hands, that's a fault there, but I don't think it's wise to cover you breaking the rules with me doing it either.
I want the full, completely unedited video.
(Jan 24, 2016, 12:38 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]I praise your skills on editing videos... you left out the part where you said " we're arresting him because we heard gunshots!" " You can see the point in the video (0:16) where you cut that out. This whole night was filled with you, and Zeyon or whatever his name is, rdming, prop blocking, filling the station with non-working coded doors ETC.  Not to mention this screenshot here where you guys were using prop glitches to enter builded-off areas: https://gyazo.com/4be2aac2a50fc3993afa71d7f02776c7

Honestly, I can see as to why this is directed at me because I'm new? but I've read the rules & I know what's allowed and what isn't... granted that doesn't mean I can take matters into my own hands, that's a fault there, but I don't think it's wise to cover you breaking the rules with me doing it either.
Involved - Can see me in the video

I have done nothing of those things
The only reason I edit the video is for easier spotting of evidence, but especially shorter upload time. However I will gladly upload the full and unedited video.
Also, this talk about prop blocking and non-functioning doors doesn't regard me, as when this "thing" happened, I had just joined SWAT, and as soon as I spawned I heard gun shots and responded.
FYI: They were not being arrested because "I HEAD SHOTS !" But because they tried running away when the other cop tried to search them.

Anyway, I'll be needing at least 2 hours for the un-cut video, my upload speed is really bad.

EDIT: This is not directed to you because "You're a new player" but because you broke a rule, and I had sufficient evidence to post a player report. Please do not take it so personally, all players involved in this report are mostly new just like yourself and I. 
As I said I just joined the government, but since you have had that screenshot, you should've made a player report just like this one, or called an admin to come online and report it.
However, this report is about you, not me, nor the player who's placed those props. I personally didn't even spawn a single prop while working for the government that day.
Turns out to be even more evidence in the uncut version of the video @02:47 where one of the Rebels asks Emma in OOC to release them from the jail. Which would also be Metagaming.

(Jan 24, 2016, 02:54 PM)Fre4kDahKid Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 24, 2016, 12:38 PM)Emma Wrote: [ -> ]I praise your skills on editing videos... you left out the part where you said " we're arresting him because we heard gunshots!" " You can see the point in the video (0:16) where you cut that out. This whole night was filled with you, and Zeyon or whatever his name is, rdming, prop blocking, filling the station with non-working coded doors ETC.  Not to mention this screenshot here where you guys were using prop glitches to enter builded-off areas: https://gyazo.com/4be2aac2a50fc3993afa71d7f02776c7

I've just re-read your reply and, the part in the quote that I made in Bold, is the only part in which you actually answer this Player Report.
You said "but I don't think it's wise to cover you breaking the rules with me doing it either." Isn't that what you're doing ? Calling other players' rule breakage in order to cover yours; posting a screenshot and making me say things I didn't ? ( Check the uncut video )
Which would be accusing me with Tempering with evidence and banned permanently if valid proof is provided.

There was enough evidence to back my player report in the first video for the administration to take action, and now there are even more in the, for some reason, requested uncut video.

Can you explain the IN GAME actions that led you to unarresting the men?
What warranted your character "Sadie Daniels" to go unarrest the rebels that were just arrested by the other officers?
Well, as soon as they were arrested, one of the rebels re-spawned as president and told me to become sergeant & clean up the town, un-arrest those who have been arrested incorrectly etc. I don't have proof beyond that video. I was just trying to correctly do things.
That is incorrect, as the Police Sergeant at that time was not you, which helped in your demotion by the actual Sergeant; as can be seen in the video.
However not everything is incorrect; one of the Rebels did take the President's spot few moments after that, and demoted all of the police force, Emma took the Police Sergeant's spot only after that.
After some investigation with a fellow staff member we have concluded that the evidence provided, together with the logs, can not prove that Emma metagamed to the extent which requires a ban. The logs are not clear why the IC character unarrested the rebels. Due to this, we can not find enough evidence to warrant a ban.

We thank you for your report, as this has uncovered some internal issues I need to address as a developer, which will make reports like these easier to more definitely conclude in the future.

Closed.