Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on RK-FIN and Alluzi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Alluzi and RK-Fin

SteamID: What is their SteamID? Alluzi: STEAM_0:1:44660720 RK-Fin: Can't find it.

Server: Which server did it happen on? Rockford

Time: What time did it happen? (In GMT) Around 09:13 AM

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. Prop Blocking doors.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Image 1 against RK-Fin: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=607461397
Image 2 against Alluzi: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=607461490
Evidence profing me not guilty: https://youtu.be/udIWLB4O4_w

Our side of the story: We had a underground bar, like have the front seem that the Place was closed. But if you enter the backdoor it is a Bar.

The fading door at the back is about the bad neighbourhood. Like in American TV series about drugs they have those metal doors.

And I once did a PR on a guy had one door propblocked and admin said that it was okay, since there is one door not blocked.

And Burnett said to me it was Ok.

EDIT: Also you can destroy the front props with a breach.
Yes, We were roleplaying Underground drug bar. The front door were blocked but the backdoor were accessable Where our entrance was. So when you look the whole context, the bar is not blocked. Just the front door to make it look Shady underground style.
The rule states that all doors have to be somehow accessible.
(Jan 24, 2016, 11:31 AM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]The rule states that all doors have to be somehow accessible.

"Somehow" I think a Breach will count?
I don't think you can breach through the prop that you used.
Prop I used was a Plate from Generals prop list

EDIT: Alluzi props were easy break wood. You can shoot them or stab them.
But you couldn't breach through your prop.
I can confirm. One door was blocked and the back entrance accessible. That implies the building could've been entered by people. The back entrance was protected with a fading door behind. Double dooring doesn't apply because there was enough room for 2, even 3 people. As far as I can tell, blocking off the main-gate when theres another entrance, is allowed. However. Paging other staffs to check.
But the rule states that doors must be accessible, if only one door needs to be accessible, the rules need to be made clearer stating that.
Can you state the rules saying about that, only one I see about your claims is 6.2
Yes, it is. The rule states: 'Do Not prop-block anything, All items and areas in your base should be accessible via keypads or buttons'
If there is two doors to a base, you can block the one, as long as you can get into the building though the other door.
Could you make the rule clearer? So it's easier to understand if you can block one door.
Player report reviewed and denied

The users were found to be within the rules due to the second entrance they had

I will make a note for the rules to be ammended.