Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wood Selling, not receiving money instantly.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A pal and I sold some wood together ( I was getting 21k, him 4k$), neither of us received money instantly, we waited around probably 2 minutes in confusion. When we got into my vehicle however we received money. Just want others to keep an eye out to see if this occurs often.
(Jan 24, 2016, 05:32 AM)Katyusha Wrote: [ -> ]A pal and I sold some wood together ( I was getting 21k, him 4k$), neither of us received money instantly, we waited around probably 2 minutes in confusion. When we got into my vehicle however we received money. Just want others to keep an eye out to see if this occurs often.

Most likely a game mode crash fixing itself after those two minutes. It's not a bug; when the game mode crashes your money IS updated, it's just that the text doesn't change. It eventually updates after the game mode fixes itself.
After some testing, I was able to receive money straight away. This issue was most-likely caused by a gamemode crash as stated in the previous post.

Moving to closed.