Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Fealz

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 1067

Banned by: Brynn

Server: Which server did it happen on? V33X

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? Crashing the server

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? I understand the mistakes that I made, and all I can do is apologize. My ban was a very long time a go, and in that time, I have refreshed my mind with the rules. Like I said, all I can do is apologize. I admit to crashing the server, but all I want is a second chance. I really miss playing the Limelight servers, a second chance would be the best think ever! Again, I apologize for my stupid actions.  Heart
Why should I unban you?

You CRASHED the server. Your actions, no one elses.

I see no reason why I should unban you.
 As said i[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif] have refreshed my mind with the rules and all i can do is apologize to you for me and my awful behavior on the server that night. If i get unbanned it will never happen again. Its been an year of thinking and i think im ready to go back to the server with an refreshed mind[/font]
2015-11-02 17:24:45 <- Is when you got banned.

I am not going to unban you, you've not been banned for half a year yet. I see no reason to unban you.
Well then its denied i guess thank you anyways. Fun time playing on the server. If you find no reason to unban me it stands for you. Thank you anyways as said. Your still an great Adminstrator! Smile  Heart
Denied.