Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban request on Badboy7902
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b] Badboy7902[/b]
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148982560

Server: V33x

Time: 15:00 -15:20 , 23.1.2016 (In GMT)

Summary: RDM, Fail-RP & shooting tranqed people. 

There was group of masked criminals: Trident, TeaCake and DA HOODS PRANKS hostaged few cititzens. They made Defensive pact with us Kingpin Cartel.  I was with RK-Fin on the forest hills near Corleone villa with snipers to make our part of the contract as police were raiding that masked criminal faction. Then Badboy7902 arrived from nowhere to  there with his car, job as criminal. And said that that he will assist us. We told him to go and get his car out of there. Badboy walked to his car and left. Then we continued our mission. After few minutes Badboy  tranqed me from behind  and then shot me while I was on on the ground tranqed. Then he shot my friend RK-Fin with Ar15. And of course looted us. 

I told on pm to him that, that was RDM. He told to me that he was "with police all the time." (as criminal which is Failrp) Then we called admin and Nacreas came to settle the issue. Badboy had then  afterwards changed his job to "The Resistance" (because he knew he as RDM:ing.) Then the story changed that the hostaged people were his friends, allthough he couldnt name any person who were hostaged. Then Nacreas told to make a Ban request to settle this. The real reason why Badboy attacked us were just to loot the snipers from us, as he did in the end.

Evidence: The Combat logs. & Chat logs. Also  Nacreas was evidencing some of the claims.
Can confirm the story.
Can we have some physical evidence please?

Also, badboy id like to hear your side.
um, we already had an sit for this and i told you guy i was never with you, i was helping my friend that was taken hostage by team, actually two friends not one and your team was randomly taking people hostage. Plus lieing to the admin
Unfortunately I had no recordings on, but as I stateted on my request, These events can be found on logs as all the claims badboy insisted were on written chats such as Private messages.
Correction: Our allies, not our team.

Also, what is the name of your friend who got hostaged?

In my point of view, I'd say it is useless to attack the supporting guys if you want to help a friend, we didn't held him hostage.
you were helping the criminals shoot the criminals so i have the right to shoot you cause i was helping the police get the hostages out of there
When youre roleplaying criminal, you cannot ally with police. Thats FailRP.
Can your friends back the story that you were their friend during their time being hostage?
yes they can, i already told him to comment on the report.... but i think he forgot to
Excuse the next sentence, but I found funny that you left the scene after that to a direction which is opposite to where you friends where held at.

Personally I see that you only wanted our rifles, changed the job to do so (Powergaming).

To admins: No, I have no personal hatred against Badboy7902. I wish that he learns from this.
i have no hate against you either but if you learned, my friends got out if you were seeing the hostage situation
So, they got out safely. Yes they did Now I remeber, but why did you kill us after their release? If you friends were out no harm.
Now when you mentioned it , yes. Youre friend were released peacefully by SWAT units (Though saw it unclearly with camera and sniper scope) and admin Nacreas can confirm it because he was palying SWAT unit by then. But to the point, I am more than eager to hear that why did you shoot us after that. As youre friends were released you had no reason to shoot us, but you still did. You were enthusiastic to powergame in order to loot us.
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by accused player (badboy7902, STEAM_0:1:148982560) .
Please note:
Report Instructions Wrote:3. Evidence is a requirement, do not request log checks, include solid evidence for your report or do not post one.

[L²] George
Server Administrative Team