Limelight Forums

Full Version: Oblichicken Un-Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: What is your name? Mr. Spookichicken

Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 1648

Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban? General Rickets

Server: Which server did it happen on? 33x

Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? Use of 3rd party scripts.

Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned?

They were not scripts, I was using a wireless Logitech G700s while watching Youtube videos in my room. I've seen other players punished for the same thing when in-fact, they were doing the same. I don't see how you could have evidence of me using third party software like an autoclicker without viewing my system files, which of course, I know you cannot do...

EDIT: Looking at the console logs, I see you respawned me and brought me back to see if I was still clicking. I understand the confusion, and if you wish, I can stop clicking wirelessly at all to avoid the confusion this obviously caused.

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.

https://puu.sh/mEeq3/14f8bb3f66.jpg

I can't really show much more than this. The mouse is wireless, as you can see, it is not connected to my PC, and so I just had it in my bedroom while clicking.
How were you watching youtube?
(Jan 21, 2016, 07:13 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]How were you watching youtube?

I used my iPad (I can provide an image of that too, if you really want) and watched it laying down on my bed. Said image can be provided on the same background so you know I didn't get the images on the internet.

EDIT: https://puu.sh/mEfPL/da005d6fa1.jpg

iPad turned on; along-side the mouse.

This just came to me, you may be a little confused as to how I didn't notice you when I was in my room, but my PC/setup is in a separate room entirely. Which means, when I was in my bedroom, I was in the room opposite the room with my setup inside.
With your priors and the evidence at hand this is denied.

You may post another UBR in the future.