Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request Mikepro67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Mikepro67

Ban ID: 1637

Banned by: Doodleh 

Server:  V33X 

Ban Reason: D/c for avoid arrest 

Why should you be unbanned?: Ok I say type he dont type he only take away handcuff I say why and he take hand/key and I sprint he take taser gun and I was i way from him admin pick me up 1 guy shot me whit ak-47 and police taze me I denied the NLR for i get RDM and random arrest and taze and handcuff I was like 6 meter away from the police and admin pick me up and when admin pick me up 1 guy shot me so I die and before he taze me and I get band for that he put in the main street shit some destroy my car and he say something in mic He lagg so much I say pls type and he dont do it and I take handcuff frist then away and hand/key and I start to sprint and he sprint after take away tazer I dont look to him I dont se it and 1 guy open fire on me and admin pick me up 1 meter and he taze me and 1 die i denied NLR 

and I die so its Not D/c to avoid arrest and pls admin/moderators check logs frist dont just ban

Evidence: Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures.
Hello Mikepro67,

Thank you for making an unban request.

I personally watched you break the fearRP rule. At the moment I wanted to pick you up, you got tazed, due to this you got kind of catapulted away which caused you to die. Like a moment later you disconnect.

"and pls admin/moderators check logs frist dont just ban"

For your own administration I also took some log files for you to verify my point.

Code:
v33x [21:25:25] [L²:RP] Sammijammi (STEAM_0:1:49478863) Knocked out: Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) using Tazed
v33x [21:25:27] Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) was killed by worldspawn
v33x [21:25:38] Mikepro67 (STEAM_0:0:117268747) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)
If you see the timestamps, you will notice that infact you just disconnected to avoid getting arrested.
Ok my reason to get ban 1 day its d/c to avoid arrest I never d/c i deined NLR,
Alright, after reviewing the logs with Nacreas, we have decided it is quite likely that you may have accidentally pressed the "deny" button.

However, I am going to change your ban reason to breaking fearrp as you were infact running away from the cops whilst they had a gun pointed to you.
Denied