Limelight Forums

Full Version: Octavia Bloodhound
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The door closed behind Octavia as she walks out of the hotel. The people who are crouching on the ground are in shock of what had just happened. A trail of blood could be seen flowing down the stairs to the entrance of the hotel, as three still warm but completely still bodies were laying in the lobby.

Ten minutes earlier.

"What do you mean, dead?" Paul asked with a confused expression on his face.
"Well, you'll probably understand what I mean once you see it." Octavia responded with a blank look in her eyes.

She walked to the door and with a final look Paul realized what she was about to do.
She was about to clean out the last of the russian mafia.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: F7XDuNb.jpg?1]

Paul sits down in the interview room. Two federal agents are ready, they want him to tell it all.
They want him to tell them, who Octavia Bloodhound really is. He takes it from the start.

Octavia was born in Sweden, where she spent 5 years of her childhood with her parents untill one day, they were gone. Her father was a drunk who did way too much gambling and was in over his head. He had debts to the wrong people.
His wife however was a teacher at a highschool, nobody expected what happened.
They found the parents dead in an alleyway a week later. 
Octavia didn't know what was going on and it was all a bit confusing for her, having to live with her grandmother and such.
The part that might be the worst, is that she had to move to Germany because that's where her grandparents lived. 
When she was 10 she had started to get used to speaking german, not having any parents and such.
She started living a dangerous life by the time she turned 12.
Hanging with older people, smoking and in general doing things a young girl shouldn't. 
By the age of 17 she had started selling and growing marijuana.
She was actually one of the biggest distributors in Germany.
With that came competition that she tried so hard not to get mixed in.
By the age of 20 she was arrested brought to a police station. They interviewed her.
She was arrested on smuggling 20 kilo's of marijuana in bags over the border to the US.
She was attempting to make a bit of a move over the world and make more money but that didn't work.
I was the DEA agent who had to deal with the case, go to Germany and such.
She refused to talk and so Octavia was put in custody untill her court date. 
It was quite hard to get a court date, it kept getting pushed up over and over again.
The person who had admitted to the smuggling and told on the source of the marijuana
was a lonely, middle aged man by the name of Joseph Jopena.
Here's the weird part, only 2 weeks after we realized the court date was not coming in a 
while, Joseph Jopena was gunned down in the middle of a street in Amsterdam. 
Weird right? I really didn't think much of it since Joseph usually got in troubles.
He loved smuggling things because of the easy money. Maybe he ratted on the wrong people.
Octavia was released due to the only lead on the case turning cold.
Who would've known that only 4 years later she was an FBI agent.
Yes, indeed. I met her 4 years later in Evocity. 
At first I thought she just kinda fixed up her life and moved to the US and such.
No, that's not what happened. The real story is too long so i'll keep it short.
She slaughtered 9 US federal agents at the docks in Amsterdam, before stepping on a small boat which was
gonna take her to the US. She paid different people to do this and that and she ended up faking to be an FBI agent.
Oddly enough it worked. She must've hired some very talented people to be able to pull off such a stunt.
Her only real goal in the FBI was really just to break down the different small gangs around Evocity. 
Once the russian mafia had moved into Evocity, that's when things got interesting.
Next level stuff. She had always tried to avoid the russian mafia as they were
the ones who took her parents. She knew that. It hurt her to think about it.
Let's skip the boring, unimportant parts.

After building up a strong case against the russians, and raiding multiple of their compounds and finally having enough to take their operation down, she failed. Witnessess didn't step forward, different alibi's were mixed up.
The court deemed the case not "do-able". It wasn't fair. She got mad.
She started drinking and taking pills she shouldn't have taken. She started drinking more.
She started doing drugs. She threw away her badge. She murdered 5 people at a café. 
See how i hopped there? She went rogue. She was the most wanted person in the US for around a month.
And I don't wanna say how, but after a while, she must've thought that if she cleaned up the russians
using a gun, it would be done. That's what she did. Now she's loose in Evocity, and it ain't pretty.

She's a mentally unstable, mysterious woman who sometimes acts poor and sometimes acts rich.
She has worked as a flight agent, a cop, a SWAT member, a café owner, a construction worker, a drug dealer, a weaponry dealer, a mercenary and many other things. I don't know how she does it, but she does.
She hears the voices of her parents, It's the only thing she listens to. It guides her on what to do.
She is simply a broken person.

OOC:
I wrote this in a very sloppy way. Could've done way better. lol.