Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un-Ban Of Arch.B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Archie

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]1618[/font]

Banned by: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Doodleh[/font]

Server: 33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]D/c whilst mid roleplay situation[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: I Did say in chat that I had to go because of the errors I Needed to sort I couldnt RP it. Some off the props people where cutting in the camp were errors for me and all the walls, doors and gates of the camp where "Errors"

Evidence: When I re-joined after I thought I fixed the errors Doodleh Brought me and asked why I d/c'ed I said I posted it it LOOC Multiple times and then I posted "Since No-One is responding I am going to go" Or something along those lines. I learnt from the last ban I got from this reason (D/c to avoid rp sit) to tell the people in game that I had to go. I explained Over The Mic And In LOOC.

Thanks
Hello Archie,

Thank you for making this unban request.

As I stated ingame, I can understand that it might be annoying to see errors, this however is not an "emergancy situation" that required you to disconnect that moment.

Even though you stated in LOOC that you had to disconnect, does not excuse you from the whole situation.
Hello,
I fully understand your reason. They were asking me to chop the wood in the camp, I couldn't See What they wanted me to chop so I said I cant. They put me into solitary where I Still Couldn't Get in to the building due to the fact that all the props where errors and I couldn't see the door/ where to enter. So Thats when I started saying I Am going to restart to fix these Errors in LOOC.
Thanks
I have the same issue with the errors.

This still does not excuse you from the RP situation.

Infact, there were other solutions to your problem aswell.
I do not belive there would be many more options, Firstly I could not follow the RP Because of the props being errors and then I got put into "Soloitary" Which was a box Of Errors. I told them in game that I had to go so there fore I think I should be un-banned.
You could have told them that you were unable to do what they asked you to do. Instead you just told them that you see errors and that you had to go.
In response to you saying that you were unable to do what they wanted you to do, they can excuse your from the situation or offered an alternative.

Bottomline is that you weren't excused from the situation, you just had to wait for them telling that you were okay to go.
I must deny this unban request.
Denied!