Limelight Forums

Full Version: crash test results?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to know what were the results and what did you test and how did you test it vol please don't be rude and just close it i'm investigating pal as the person who was banned disserves to know what the results of the test was
(PM) To [L²] Barkles - all cozy like: if his game stoped responding due to his gpu their
fore forcequitting with go down in the logs a a dc
(PM) [L²] Barkles - all cozy like: 'Disconnect by user'
Vehicle [1273][prop_vehicle_jeep] false
You received $85 salary. $15 paid to tax.
(PM) [L²] Barkles - all cozy like: sorry maybe it wasnt
(PM) To [L²] Barkles - all cozy like: did you try exactly what i just said
(PM) [L²] Barkles - all cozy like: either way it wasnt the same as Waffle's
if you can read this you can see that it was not tested if you did not get the game in a state where it stopped responding then their fore the admins have lied to me a many occasions even when I said this to barkles he said sorry maybe it wasn't so therefore you gave him year ban for a non valid reason and you have lied over and over again, I think that it looks quiet suspicions that I have caught you out lying and I get this message "(PM) [L²] Barkles - all cozy like: One more message ill just just block you pal. I am done talking." this isn't over till I get the results of the test and how you did the test therefore the case it not close
Closed next time it's a forum ban. I got confused about things because I wasn't the one doing the testing

I said I'd block you because you were continuously pestering me when I said to stop.

You are not involved stop acting as if you are.
well with him banned on the forums and I posted the br - and that answer I just got is not what I want to hear so why cant I just have the results whats so harrd about that and how you tested?
Test results showed that Wafflez was lying.

Methods will remain undisclosed.
exactly I asked did you test the way he told you how it happened and I get this over the team I will block you I will ban you , why would he lie over a day ban he got a year forum ban that's to far and when I asked the quest I get responses like the methods will remain undisclosed but I m asking did you try the way he said it stopped responding so he forced quit his computer to shut it down either way it will dc from the server therefore in the logs being a dc not a crash
As Barkles said, closed.