Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Wafflezzz wrongly banned of the forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i placed a player report on [L²:RP] Wafflezzz for dc to avoid arrest which i thought was correct but then looking at his situation that his game stopped responding he had to force quit  which the game thinks he is quitting the game so it disconnects from the server and in the logs it is not a crash as he has quit as he has a mac pc their not the best for playing Garry's mod on and when you have done your test or whatever you cant get the proper answer without testing on his pc i did my research online and found many case of people carrys mod stop responding in game because they have a mac, while on the server people always crash and it comes up they have time out because window has closed and an error message comes up so that goes in the logs as a crash- but if you are force quitting because they game has stopped responding wouldn't that mean your logs says that he hasn't crashed but dc, an i don't think that you was fair with [L²:RP] Wafflezzz as you did not listen just did your test but you with-held what happened in these test so their for he did not have a fair trail in the court house and then just then you gave him a year ban on the forums  
Your forum account is currently banned.
 Ban Reason: Lying in the courthouse twice.
Ban will be lifted: 03-17-2016, 12:06 PM
 lest be honest do you think we would go far to get off a one ay ban if we was lying
when i spoke to vol about it this is what i got back
 We did testing, which we believe to cover all ways of crashing.

Im not going to tell you details, read Maniacs post.
We did investigation and found that using the evidence we had concluded, he did disconnect by himself.
i don't think part of this team has gave him a fair trail yes you have done testing but we don't know what happened as it is with held unfair case  an you will never get 100% accurate results when you have tested on normal computers not mac and when i asked did you try to get the game in a state where it stopped responding and then you force quit and i never got a reply,
so therefore i think the admins have been unfair in this case
I will not repeat myself.

Read mine, maniacs and Barkles' post on the relevant UBR.

Closed
Also we would like to remind you not to make you several threads regarding the same topic, if you have a problem contact either Voluptious or a SA.