Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stock Exchange
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it broken? What's happening? I currently want to sell my shares but the market is "closed"??? I'm literally being ripped off here.
It's not fair, I bought shares at Cerberus, and now I won't be able to make a profit because of the market being "closed"?
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:22 AM)Realize Wrote: [ -> ]Is it broken? What's happening? I currently want to sell my shares but the market is "closed"??? I'm literally being ripped off here.

The market will be back open later today, no need to worry.
(Jan 17, 2016, 11:59 AM)Admiral General Aladeen Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2016, 10:22 AM)Realize Wrote: [ -> ]Is it broken? What's happening? I currently want to sell my shares but the market is "closed"??? I'm literally being ripped off here.

The market will be back open later today, no need to worry.

What I'm worried about is the money that that downtime just lost me. I invested almost 20k which is like all my money into Cerberus and cerberus went up in value, then the market "closed". I just don't see it as fair that it now went down in value / the market didnt  "pause" the market when it was closed.
Stock market is back open.