Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on [L²:RP] Wafflezzz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:
[L²:RP] Wafflezzz
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61085667

Server: Rp Rockford

Time: 17:30

Summary: I was told by my sergeant to get an rv I stopped the rv and handcuffed the guy then radio in. the player kept saying wait wait wait - then he dc to avoid arrest then a minuet or 2 later he re-joins

Evidence: this is the log that shows me handcuffing him and him dc and then rejoining mins later
Jamie Azzlack: your driving on the wrong side of the road
*** Joe West starts to handcuff Jamie Azzlack.
*** Joe West clicks both cuffs over each hand therefore, finishing handcuffing Jamie
Azzlack.
Jamie Azzlack: NO
Jamie Azzlack: PLEASE
Jamie Azzlack: WAIT
*** Joe West radios in: sgt i got the rv
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
Player [L²:RP] Wafflezzz (STEAM_0:1:61085667) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
Player [L²:RP] Wafflezzz left the game (Disconnect by user).
Player gamerfreak.bh (STEAM_0:1:125883157) has joined the game.
This owner of this vehicle does not own a door remote control!
Player [L²:RP] Wafflezzz (STEAM_0:1:61085667) has joined the game.
1. I didnt quit, I crashed, this happens when my game stops responding and I have to force quit it. If you saw yesterday the same thing kept happening until I just decided to leave it.
2. I died and therefore the police officer had no reason to pull me over and start handcuffing me.
3. I was driving on the right side of the lane where the traffic light was pointing towards me and the cop was driving in the wrong lane.
I saw you in the rv so I puled you over as I was ordered- and you dying is not a valid excuse when I did not know you died their fore we still have to rp it.
And you crashing find it quiet odd that you said Jamie Azzlack: NO
Jamie Azzlack: PLEASE
and then you dc from the game which is against the rules and if so why did you not put in occ that you did not dc to avoid arrest?
omfg... I did put in the ooc I crashed and MY GAME STOPPED RESPONDING, what am I supposed to do besides force quitting it???? Leave it?????
not up to me anymore sorry pal
Not involved, warned
Not with me, thats in some situations, my one I guess it didnt unless hes making it up. All I know is it stopped responding and I had to force quit (btw I use mac)
-force quit by going to dock right clicking on the application and it said "(Application not responding)" and gave me the option to Force Quit which it wont do if the game is responding
Maybe he's lying then because there is no real proof other than some text which you can just write. He has no screenshots etc...
After extensive crashtesting with Voluptious we came to the conclusion that you disconnected to avoid arrest.

With extensive testing I mean testing any possible way to crash, to see what kind of disconnect message comes up. I will keep this information undisclosed as it can be exploited to circumvent ban.

You will be suspended from limelight for 24 hours for the reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest.
You will also be given a 90% warning level for lying in the courthouse.

Case closed.
approved

EDIT: User has recieved a HEAVY forum punishment for lying in the courthouse.