Limelight Forums

Full Version: Which language should I learn next?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, Mike here, and I've been wondering for 2 months now, which language should I learn next? I was thinking of learning either German or Danish, though Danish may seem a little bit hard to me, as I come from Southeastern Europe, more specifically, from Greece. Any suggestions?

Thanks.
I would say German.
JA ICH LERNE DEUTSCH!

German's cool, and you can talk to Burnett whenever you want to. So German.
Thanks for the advice guys, to be honest, German seems a little bit easier to me than Danish, and there are more German speakers in the world than Danish. So, probably German I guess?
Learn American. Here's a great example:

"I wus on mah waey tu tuh thuh supa maarket wen I dun saw meh a coon!"
(Jan 16, 2016, 07:50 PM)Preditor Wrote: [ -> ]Learn American. Here's a great example:

"I wus on mah waey tu tuh thuh supa maarket wen I dun saw meh a coon!"

Waow rashist, if i were yur ma id beat yur gotdamn hed in with a fuckn wrehnch!
German is a great language to learn for someone in Europe, and yes it is pretty easy so long as you start right.
(Begin with subject pronouns and conjugation)
Learn Latin.

The most useless yet still taught language.
Wanna something exotic?

Learn Finnish!
What do you want to do in the future, profession wise? A language could have great impact on getting a job if it's in the right field. (E.G German is great for engineering.)
(Jan 16, 2016, 08:37 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Learn Latin.

The elective you only take for the grade and to woo people by walking up behind them and reciting ancient poetry and making them think you're trying to curse them.
German would be way more useful in general, There isn't much point in learning danish if you're not gonna move to Denmark or have friends/relatives from there, Also Spanish/Russian/French are quite useful languages to know if you're traveling across the Europe.

Also I could figure out already couple of ways of emplying myself If I knew latin, However in here its only taught in universities anymore.

Takes years to master Latin lol. Took the class for about 5 years and it's still hard as shit.
Theres no way around DEUTSCH.

Learn German Kamerad!
Pages: 1 2