Limelight Forums

Full Version: LimeLight Tutorial Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a tutorial for someone's post on their own LimeLight Tutorial, but it's gone now. Anyways here's this....thing...   

You rock
We were gonna do this for the L2 channel, stupid Soviet, beating us to it.
>Sad
(Jan 16, 2016, 02:31 PM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]We were gonna do this for the L2 channel, stupid Soviet, beating us to it.
>Sad
Bruh I wanna help if y'all still wanna do it!
Not the first time to soviets beat you Guys to something Saf Wink.

OT:
Seems nice and basic. This will help people out with the gamemode!
Great work!!!

Keep 'em coming.
Well, now that it's all public what with Soviet becoming a Moder8or, he'll be working closely with the Media Team to produce more and more tutorials for the official L2 channel!

He's already dubbed the Rules tutorial, which can be viewed here
Interesting. Will there eventually be job specific tutorials? The fireman one would be fun for me.
Nice job, will definitely help out newcomers and existing players!
I may make some job specific videos on my own time, but other than that I believe Safira has the editing part down. Hopefully we can collaborate and gets these out faster.
Well if you ever need help let me know. Especially with the government areas, I can aid especially in the firefighter role, I have dups and/or just be another person/vehicle.
(Jan 19, 2016, 01:01 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you ever need help let me know. Especially with the government areas, I can aid especially in the firefighter role, I have dups and/or just be another person/vehicle.

Gonna need you for your expertise in the role.