Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Wells
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Wells

SteamID: [font=Verdana]STEAM_0:0:104737395 [/font]

Server: Rockford

Time: 20:40

Summary: Wells as a Farmer decided to kill an man whom robbed his home. He then decided to gun two officers down for attempting to arrest him as a farmer. He then stole my police car and drove away in it.

Evidence:

The whole event began when Wells' recognised me as the person whom placed a ban request on, he then quoted me in the video of the ban request and gunned the cops down again no evidence of this as he used voice.

Logs can be used to confirm evidence of kills.
*Involved*

I was there when this madness happened and Lizard, I'm guessing was the driver of the green lambo crashed into the tree and Wells here decided to kill him or the passenger also. He also shot me thinking I was a police officer too. I don't know but I don't think this is the French revolution. What I saw was mass murder from my point of view and too much aggressive RP
Ah yes, this. This was the moment my character changed. I'm sure you heard the conversation that followed after the shootout. The man you found on the ground was actually run over by a car. The driver was killed by me in self defense since he almost ran me over as well. I shot you because you were crouched slightly behind a cop car and I mistook you for a cop. I do not believe I killed you. Besides that, the cops show up just in the nick of time. And guess what, I'm not going to jail for self defense. This is the moment where my character's mind changed. What, you expect me to update the job every second? Give it a minute and it changes. Now my character is on the run, after just trying to get revenge on some hooligans who decided to rob my house (saw it on camera). I then deem the cops as unfair, and I blew you both away, not even actually killing you. The man talked me out of it. Also, the 3 kills I have on the scoreboard where already there when I spawned into the game (don't know why they didn't clear). I technically only killed 1 person, as my kill count is at 4 now. My job went from Farmer > Criminal. Don't expect jobs to be updated at the precise moment.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Your job title didn't state that you were anything but an upstanding member of society. Because you had your job set as "Farmer", you're therefore still expected to role-play as a normal citizen. Keep in mind that a normal citizen would report the hooligans to the police rather than engage them in a gun fight. Not only that, but a citizen wouldn't shoot down two police officers as it just isn't within their persona. Unless you had stated something about your character in your job title that would suggest you are a criminal of sorts, you're expected to role-play as an upstanding member of society; a citizen.  

Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRP and having an invalid reason to kill two officers.
Suspension will be applied for one day.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team