Limelight Forums

Full Version: Don't fall to life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Want you all to watch this video...

https://youtu.be/mgmVOuLgFB0

Alot of us are around the age where we are leaving college, or starting. after you watch this video i want you to realise that the most important thing in your life is YOUR decision, nobody else's. Your future will be the most important thing to you, you need to make it count.

Even if your working full time in a crappy job, Theres hope, Knuckle down, work hard, be nice to people help people, get promoted. Or if your good at something and enjoy it GO WITH IT. Use this video to motivate you, you can even motivate yourself.

If your stuck with things DON'T be afraid to ask for help, that is vital. People on the forums will be willing to help if your depressed and need to talk to people come here, people care and are all friendly.

NEVER BE AFRAID TO ASK

My favourite quote 
"Pain is temporary, it can last an hour or a day or even a year, but if i quit, it will last a lifetime."
Even though I am only a Junior in high school at the moment I learned from experience that if you stay positive and enjoy your work, you will never feel tired of the job you have.
"Success is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice"
I agree. As a 36 year old father of three with a full time job, it is important to stay positive. There is always a problem, a challenge and the impossible. But with a little positive thinking you find out that things work out, it isn't as bad as it seems. As above, the community is here to have fun, but also to look out for each other. You guys need someone to listen, I can be that ear.