Limelight Forums

Full Version: XGallagher98X is a twat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to say thanks to all the admins that keep giving me chance after chance when I know I should of had a long bl- or maybe of got a ban just thanks for giving me chances but now that I have a long bl its made me realise what I need to do hopefully after this you wont be having any situations with me anymore I am going to change
I hope you indeed live up to this thread.

Good intentions, I like that.
Good to see that you can see what you need to improve upon - I've said it in other threads but I'll reiterate: we don't like handing out punishments.
But if it's shown you the ways of the Light Side then I guess it's the push you needed and I wish you luck in becoming an even better player.

Don't put yourself down too much though - we all make mistakes and if you call yourself a twat then your brain will want to live up to the title you've given yourself (#psychology).

(I was about to go all Admin-Hammer on this thread thinking that someone else was insulting you)
It is not something we like to do, indeed. And yes I've put a BR on you also. But you know, the important thing is that you learn from your mistakes. The hardest part is realizing that you have done wrong. Admitting to it is one of the hardest things you can do.

It makes me happy to see that you have gone over that hurdle and want to better yourself. I respect that. Overall, the teachers and moderators are really here to help, to make sure that our community runs as smooth and fun as possible. So if you ever need help, advise, or just to say hi. Please do.
We issue bans as a lesson, and I'm glad you're taking it as one now. It's never too late (to change around).

I wish you the best of the luck with this change and I'm always around if you have any questions about the rules.
cheers guys but I lied when I said I wont be seeing any admins the only admin I will be seeing is enzyme because for some reason we are meant to be, isn't that right laddy im your sugar daddy
[Image: 453.gif]

What? Uh, eh, sorry I uh need to do business-things.
Everyone deserves a second chance. If you need any tips or anything, you know where to find me. Smile
(Jan 15, 2016, 02:54 AM)Falcon Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone deserves a second chance. If you need any tips or anything, you know where to find me. Smile
not like I don't know the rules I just get abit annoyed and snap
and thanks
(Jan 15, 2016, 02:43 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 453.gif]

What? Uh, eh, sorry I uh need to do business-things.
you say  you have business things to do now but when you go poor at the end of the month, and you need money don't come crawling to me again