Limelight Forums

Full Version: Abuse Report: Enzyme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Knox

Time/Date: 10:36, 1/13/2016 EST

Steam ID:[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:42221590[/font]

Name of Administrator: Enzyme

Evidence: Ok, the logs. I saw the administrator following me while phased (he VOiPed) and I was talking with a police officer, than started dying of hunger, right when enzyme notices that, he clears my car so I die of hunger. I know he removed it because i could see the toolgun beam going off. So im dying and repeatedly putting my car down and it getting cleared by the admin, than enzyme posts There is a bug with the Prius in chat. WOW, how convinent, right when im dying. I believe this is abuse as there was no bug, he was OOBVIOUSLY removing my car so I would die.
If there was a bug, please explain of this bug that targets me.
Please close.
You were chair-abusing to avoid being killed by hunger. Your car was removed multiple times and you didin't take the hint. You even admitted to using the car as an exploit so you wouldn't die.

Next time though; I'll make sure to issue a ban instead.
If you told me why you were removing my car I would probably stop...
You don't deny then that you abused an exploit to avoid dying of hunger? Enzyme removed your vehicle with a sufficient reason and therefore I do not see how he abused his administrator access.
The reason you dont die in a car as protection was put in place to prevent your vehicle from getting wrecked, and a proper fix is something that needs to be done
not dieing from hunger in vehicle was done because of what happened when you was in a vehicle and starving, NOT intended to be used to save your life, altho a minor thing you was abusing this fact to prevent your death from hunger, when the correct way would of been to get and use food
altho you say enzyme didn't state reason for deleting you should of realized why as your was trying to exploit the vehicle at the time and he was preventing you from doing it
you say he was obviously removing the car so you die, correct as the car is not intended to be used in that way

Enzyme did not abuse his power and was simply preventing your use of a minor exploit
Exploit now fixed
Closed