Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Brennan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L2:RP] Brennan

SteamID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_0:1:57889113[/font]

Server: rp_rockford_v1b

Time: 9:30PM GMT

Summary: My friend pulled a gun on him while his back was turned and he turned around, acknowledged the gun, and pulled out his gun and shot my friend dead, breaking FearRP.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/_grZmbU80WA
II'm I was already changing to my AR before your friend had said anything I couldn't see him with the weapon. I encountered the bug were you have to change to a weapon twice. Therefore I had already changed to my weapon before I had seen your friend and has the gun animation out I was already changing to my weapon for a second time where I saw your friend I couldn't react fast enough to not change by the time I had acknowledged your friend

It would also be nice if you to upload the whole video from where I chased you down under gun point
Video shows Brennan pulling out a gun after he had his taser out to taze Wells. From this I gather than Brennan already had a weapon out when he first noticed the gun from the rebel behind him, he did not pull a weapon out after he was aware of the gun.

I do not see any rulebreak here, but I will get some other admins to confirm/deny my thought.
(Jan 14, 2016, 03:46 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]Video shows Brennan pulling out a gun after he had his taser out to taze Wells. From this I gather than Brennan already had a weapon out when he first noticed the gun from the rebel behind him, he did not pull a weapon out after he was aware of the gun.

I do not see any rulebreak here, but I will get some other admins to confirm/deny my thought.

Even if he was already switching, he still had the gun pointed towards the ground, and even after all the Fargo said, he raised his gun and shot him. Sure its an M4 vs a Glock, but thats not how FearRP works.
Brennan opened fire because Fargo decided to empty three rounds into him, not just because he had a gun.

Still investigating
In my opinion, Brennan broke fearRP.

- Brennan had his back turned on Fargo.
- Fargo had his gun on Brennan and told him to get on the ground
- Brennan turned around and faced Fargo before switching from a tazer to a rifle
- The rifle was in a lowered position

Because the rifle is in a lowered position, he's at a major disadvantage compared to Fargo who already has the gun trained on him.

All Fargo has to do is squeeze the trigger. He already has his aim on the cop.

Brennan has to raise his weapon before aiming and then firing.

We do not do a "My gun is bigger than your gun"-reason when it comes to gun-point and fearRP.
Any gun counts as fearRP.
I request the full video. You have 48 hours.
Both of them were shooting in their house in an attempt to bait police, these shots were coming through the walls and on the street extremely close to me.

I was under the impression that FearRP wouldn't be valid as you had already shot in my direction. If someone who already had attempted to kill me was in front of me and I was holding a weapon I personally would believe it safer to take action than to stand still and be shot.
(Jan 16, 2016, 09:16 PM)General Rickets Wrote: [ -> ]I request the full video. You have 48 hours.

Then feel free to deny the request, I delete videos after uploading to save space on my hard drive. Also, the original video is only 1 minute long as my shadowtime is set to 1 minute to avoid filling up my harddrive with a bunch of video saves, the videos are very large in size above 1 minute. 1 minute itself is 375MB.
Case still under review and will be concluded within the next twenty-four hours.
Report reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FearRP.
Suspension will be applied for one day.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team