Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Approved] BR for Horizontal Pancakes and Passifone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b]

Horizontal Pancakes
Passiflora

[b]SteamID:[/b]
Horizontal Pancakes - STEAM_0:1:50276520
Passiflora - STEAM_0:1:99298769

[b]Server: [/b]
V33x

[b]Time: [/b]
Approximately 10am Central time...

[b]Summary:[/b]
Horizontal Pancakes joined the Firefighter job for the sole purpose of using the fireaxe to break into the station.  Then switched to Chef to join in with Passiflora.
Passiflora intruded into the station with Horizontal Pancakes, and when asked to leave began to cuss, use racial and religious slurs.  In addition, he demanded money to leave, stating that I invited them and had agreed to pay them $500 each.

[b]Evidence:[/b]
YouTube video has been cut down to keep it from being too long.  If the entire video is required, I will post it on request.  Also, my voice was not captured.  If Horizontal Pancakes did record as stated, I'd like to see it so my voice gets included in this.
I will explain everything down below in a timeline.

0:00 - The list of players shows at the very beginning that Horizontal Pancakes is a Citizen, Passiflora is a Chef.
0:08 - A Citizen with a phys gun runs across the street towards the lobby, a red flag for me as it often leads to getting mugged at gunpoint.
0:15 - I walk over to my monitor and watch my video footage of the lobby entrance.
0:26 - Not seeing anything I turn around and see a Citizen and Chef and the bay doors, running back and forth.
0:31 - I turn to look at the security monitor and I see the Citizen enter the lobby, the Chef right behind him.
0:36 - They find it locked down and head back out.
0:53 - I check the player list to see who the Chef is.  At this point you can actually see Horizontal Pancakes leave the Citizen job.
1:00 - And when I scroll up, he became a Fireman.
1:16 - You hear a fireaxe connect with a bay door. He attempted to open the doors, which don't work.
1:25 - Not knowing that my new Fireman is actually the Citizen with the phys gun, I was going to invite him in and explain not to use the axe as a door opener.  When I get near he leaves towards the lobby,
1:29 - You can hear the axe open up the lobby door.
1:33 - I start to type out advice for the fire axe when the double doors open.  However, the Chef entered and the Fireman took off before I finished, so I ended my advice short.
1:41 - At this point I have an intruder Chef Passiflora, who followed the Fireman thru locked doors.  I open the bay door and ask him to leave.
1:56 - He starts swearing and stating 'Do you know who the 'f' I am bud?"  Then states that this is a safe place that they can use for protection.
2:13 - Horizontal Pancakes returns as a Chef.
2:16 - Passiflora continues to cuss in response to my requests to leave the station.
2:50 - He then begins to insult the way the gas mask looks on the firefighter.
3:00 - Horizontal Pancakes steps in and asks if I have authority to kick them out of the station.
3:08 - At this point it is clearly obvious they will not leave.  I request police using /radio.
3:33 - They decide to utilize the break area and sit down at the booth.
3:40 - Police arrive, I try to explain what they are doing, and that they are in the break area behind them.  There is some confusion, they enter the middle doors behind me to search the wrong area.  I cut out that part as it took awhile to get the police to the other end.
3:49 - I finally get the police to the two Chefs, now camping out in the booth.
3:54 - Horizontal Pancakes starts to lie to the police stating that I hired them to be here, that I don't want to pay them $500 each so am having them arrested.
4:31 - Passiflora calls everyone filthy 'n'ers.
4:45 - At this point it is stated that they need to be paid before they leave.
5:12 - Horizontal Pancakes and Passiflora states that he is recording.  I would love to see the recording so that my voice can be heard for this.  I stated that I currently have 103 minutes of footage, that I record everything.
5:33 - Passiflora calls me an Atheist, and that I'm a lying SOB, he is Christian.
6:20 - The officer asks if they are sitting there to avoid arrest, thinking this could be a bug, I prepare to delete the prop if needed.
6:37 - Horizontal Pancakes claims that if I delete the prop, it is FailRP.
6:47 - While the officer was explaining things, they both get up and take off running.
6:55 - They get tazed and arrested, situation over.

Basically, there is misuse of the Firefighter job, using the job solely to use the axe and break into the station, then switch to a new job.  There is a multitude of swearing, disrespect, racial slurs and religious overtones.  Basically trying everything in the book to cause anger.  Also, they planted into a booth and demanded money to leave.

So, FailRP is a big thing here.  They came to the station simply to cause trouble.
Player report reviewed and pending approved.

Player Horizontal Pancakes (STEAM_0:1:50276520) is currently found guilty of powergaming the fireman job, as clearly seen in the video.
Player Passiflora (STEAM_0:1:99298769) will be issued a formal, written warning about his behaviour in front of a passiveRP, this is clearly disrupting the mood of the firestation, and is not accepted in my eyes.

Accused users have 24 hours from the point of this post to come with a very good reason why they should not be punished/warned.

- [L²] Voluptious, Limelight Administrator and Developer.
Sidenote:

Player: Passiflora (STEAM_0:1:99298769) has been permanently suspended from the servers for having hacks.
Approved