Limelight Forums

Full Version: WarthoG's UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: WarthoG

Ban ID: 1512

Banned by: [L[font=arial, sans-serif]²] Brynn[/font]

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Stealing a car without backgroundRP, already warned regarding aggressive actions (Read the rules)[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: To be honest, i've cocked up many a time in the past, and I think it's about time I learned my lesson for good. I admit, I stole a car without proper background RP, but there were no negative intentions(ie purposefully breaking rules), even though I should've thought about my actions before hand. I stole Zeppy's car as a joke, and was going to ask him for money(also as a joke), but it seemed as if he'd been rather pissed that day, and he didn't know it was me who stole his car. I regret the mistake(s) I made, and i'm also sorry to Maniac, for burning some bridges with him, by breaking the rules. Like mentioned, i've finally learned my lesson, and i'm only requesting to be unbanned on Friday, a couple of days earlier than the due ban expiry date.

Evidence: N/A

Many Thanks, WarthoG
When I spoke to you, you said "You had a proper RP reason" but you had no background RP. Now you are saying it was just a joke? Are you lying to me? As a joke is not a valid reason to steal a car.
You have to 24 hours from this post to respond before I forum ban you for lying in the courthouse.
I stole it to sell it back as a joke(Which it seems I failed to mention at the time). I did intend to sell it back to Zeppy, I assure you I am not lying.
So you lied to me when I was talking to you in the @ sit? You never mentioned it was a joke and stated you had proper rp reason to steal it. 

Let me remind you, that 3 staff members was watching during the time, and the logs also show the conversation.
Alright, I think the way i've explained makes me look like an utter liar. I'll explain from the beginning again.
I stole zeppy's car as a joke(Which I did not tell you), and was planning to sell it back to him(which I did mention). I had no background RP, which is why you issued the ban. I'm not lying to you, since that would only end up with me in a lot more trouble.
We made a clear agreement, in which you promised you'd stay out of trouble regarding AgressiveRP. I could have banned you already but I gave you this chance, only to see it get broken 2 days later.

You broke a promise which you knew would get you into a lot of trouble if you did, so you need to accept the consequences.
As far as my say in this goes, I'd say denied, but that's up to the administrator handing out the punishment.
I know maniac, and i'm sorry, it was a mistake on my part. I'm not asking to get unbanned right now, but 2 days early(Friday)
(Jan 13, 2016, 01:31 AM)WarthoG Wrote: [ -> ]I stole zeppy's car as a joke(Which I did not tell you)

You said earlier "I actually have a full on story on the characters background.." and "[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]I have an entire story on the cahracters bg rp"[/font]

Last time I checked, stealing a car as a joke is not full background RP. 

I still believe you lied to us in the @ situation, and you did not want to tell us because you knew it would lead to a punishment, but you got banned for 16.6. Now you are telling us that you stole it for a joke, when you said to us the things quoted above. 

EDIT : After looking into the logs a bit more with Maniac, we clearly saw you stole the car as a "Prank" (v33x[14:59:06]WarthoG(STEAM_0:0:86144023)used command: pm zepp it was me doing it as a prank lol). Now seen as you did lie to two staff members, I am going to propose you a deal.

The deal is : 
  • You will be unbanned on 15/01/2016 at 3PM GMT.
  • You will receive a 18 hour vehicle blacklist due to these 3 points.
  1. Lying to a administrator 
  2. You already have 3 blacklists for the same thing
  3. Also under the part of the deal of you being unbanned on the date you want.

This is not a prank "bro", neither is stealing someones car without a valid reason.
Okay, it's much appreciated Brynn, I hope we don't run into any more situations from here on out.
Approved then.