Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player report on barcaz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SteamID:
Barcazot
Server: 33x

Time: 15:10

Summary: he broke fear rp as I was riving the police officer he said he need help with a guy so took him their I saw him run someone over so I pointed my gun and said get out so he drove me over then he was complaining in ooc about being randomly tazed so then he dc to avoid arrest and cdm x 2

Evidence:i could not screenshot I don't know why but here is the console
(OOC) barcazot: stop random tazering mee
Player barcazot (STEAM_0:1:72214944) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(OOC) xTarion: And he disconnected while i cuffed him
if you doubt this information please feel free to check it for yourself
Do you have any screenshots at all of the arrest? As copy and pasted logs could be tampered with.
i reviewed Logs and what i see is your possibly breaking NLR by trying to arrest him after you both died because he was responsible for your death
I was not a cop I was told by an officer to chase the guy I got out so he sort of deputised me in a way I did not make the arrest but he was complaining about being tazed and then he dc out can't not say to me that dose not look a bit suspicious to you not saying I thought that happend it did happen, plus how could I of broke nlr
hello admins anything happening?
Denied.

Closing notes:
Evidence provided by player was deemed insufficient to convict the accused. Next time please provide a screenshot of your console, screenshots in-game or a video.