Limelight Forums

Full Version: [HIGH PRIORITY] Game Closes when Paramedic using Defibrillators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

When a Paramedic revives people the person who gets revived crashes out 'Not always' because this happend to me at industrial tunnel as the paramedic was reviving me I randomly crashed out.

I would just like to raise this issue so it can be looked into.
This is very similar to the topic going on in the Help area:

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/showt...p?tid=7695

Seems this crash is occurring for many. And seems a bit hard to pinpoint overall.
Just happened again. Ugh it's becoming annoying, hope it gets fixed quickly. It happened right after Brynn revived a person so I can be sure it's the revivals that is causing it.
We'll check the logs on this as soon as possible. Please let us know the exact time index that these crashes occur, as it'll help us to pinpoint the error.
Posted the reply as soon as the game crashed, or at most 1 minute later.
Just crashed
Just crashed
Crashed again watched a firefighter that starved to death getting revived by a medic. Just happened on v33x.
(Jan 16, 2016, 10:16 PM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]Crashed again watched a firefighter that starved to death getting revived by a medic.  Just happened on v33x.

Yes! Did you crash by indutrial with loads off emergency vehicles around about 8:15 if so I did too
That is the spot. We had Industrial under lockdown during a raid. All fire/medical were on standby when one of our firemen forgot to eat and died. Our medic tried to bring him back. As soon as I turned around to look at his progress, the game hard crashed. No warning, just back to desktop.
Just crashed
5:10 PM EST | Crash when medic tried to revive run over guy at Connectivity.
Marked as high priority bug.
Crashed again @ 23:36 at connectivity road when a Paramedic was using his defibrillators.
How's the progress on this one? I crashed again last night on Rockford when I was in the Shell parking lot. A medic was inside Taco Bell at the time taking care of a patient.
Pages: 1 2