Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Mysterious
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:RP] Mysterious[/font]

Ban ID: [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]1471[/font]

Banned by: 
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²:M] Maniac
[/font]

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: Fearrp

Why should you be unbanned?: Its has always been my understanding that if a cop doesn't say anything you can run. He didn't state to stay still or not to run or anything along those lines, Being a criminal I am going to try and get away. I got rammed off the road and tried to make a getaway, He put me in cuffs and just looked at me with the taser so I ran and tried to bribe someone to drive me away, He caught me and tazed me still saying nothing then out of nowhere banned. General rickets was also watching and asked "are you breaking fearrp" implying has he asked you too stop? well at least that's what I think he was implying or he would have banned me.

This looks bad against my name since im trying to keep a clean record and as far as what I've done I don't consider it breaking fearrp.

Evidence: It happened about 10 mins ago and I guarantee that there is no evidence to suggest what I am saying isn't true, Unless he said stop in chat and I missed it which is unlikely.
Directly Involved

Watched the whole event:

Quote:General rickets was also watching and asked "are you breaking fearrp" implying has he asked you too stop? well at least that's what I think he was implying or he would have banned me.

See Rickets warned you that if you continued to break FearRP, you would be banned. You were tazed atleast twice and continued to run away from the officer, its obvious he wanted you to stop.
You ran away from a police officer who was pointing a taser at you. When you ran past our car, Rickets warned you saying "You are breaking FearRP". You stopped running for a slight 10 seconds, then sprinted away once again. Rickets and I both saw you breaking FearRP clearly, after which I banned you.

As for the "Its has always been my understanding that if a cop doesn't say anything you can run.", it is quite obvious that in any situation in CityRP with a gun up to your face, you do not run, and wait for instructions. You should know that, as you have spent quite some hours at Limelight.

Denied
Closed.