Limelight Forums

Full Version: Toyota Prirus Bug.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello dear Limelight Community , Today I bought myself an Toyota Prirus. When I spawned it , It had an pretty weird Paintjob. I was like "Okay". Later I was going to the Mechanic to Respray my car with a new Paintjob. It worked but my game crashed 30 Minutes later. When I joined again , my car had the same weird Paintjob again. So the mechanic Resprayed it again. Than I disconnected and connected to see If it works. But It doesn't my vehicle still has that weird Paintjob.

Need help with that annoying problem...

-Illuminati Confirmed
to change your paint job use the one located at the BP station, that one is getting saved.
(Jan 6, 2016, 01:26 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]to change your paint job use the one located at the BP station, that one is getting saved.
Edit:: Well , nevermind. I tried it out again. It worked , Thanks!

Meow , Wont work. Everytime I spawn the car it's getting the same weird paintjob , even after I changed it...
It could be another paintjob with the same glow, try the camo ones to be sure that it saves.
I think you gotta get a mod/admin to paint it for you to make it permanent, Maniac painted my charger and the colour stuck with it ever since
Moved because there's already a thread re. saving skins.