Limelight Forums

Full Version: Abuse Report: Enzyme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:Knox

I am requesting that a SA/Owner OTHER than Enzyme or Preditor as it is a conflict of interest.
It is a conflict of interest in pred's case because the accused admin broke the rule while in his clan uniform. Enzyme and Preditor both run the clan.

Time/Date: Around 4:40 Eastern USA time.

Steam ID: [font=Verdana]STEAM_0:1:42221590 [/font]

Name of Administrator: Enzyme

Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=593851461
I pulled over Enzyme and Ousmn in my Tahoe and immediatly pulled a weapon on them. They got out and did not get on the ground when I asked them to. They were unarmed. Enzyme than walks to my police car, while im telling him to STOP MOVING under gunpoint and pulls a weapon out. I had my weapon on him the whole time. This is breaking fearrp. This incident has happened with me and Enzyme with his clan before.
All the image shows you and Enzyme with guns out, pointing at each other.
I understand that, Is it possible to check the logs to see who equipped the gun first?
Hello there Knox!

I will naturally not handle this thread as I'm the one accused of abusing my power/position.

Guns got drawn because you stopped both Ousmn and I. We were crouched as you said and you were turned towards Ousmn with your gun, facing away from me. I used this opportunity to move away from you and try to get the car in-between us. You turn around and talk to me and that's when Ousmn draws his gun at you. You then face him and I hide behind the car and take mine out. The rest ended peacefully with that the President stepped in and told you to let it go.

Your evidence against me shows nothing more than a good ol' staredown.
The issue here is that our weapons were equipped way before you pulled us over, so the logs won't show anything in your favor there. If I am correct, it also doesn't show when guns are taken out or not; something which wouldn't prove anything on it's own as it doesn't show where you are looking and how we are standing at the time this occurred.

Faustie is a neutral party here, and I'll contact him to review this case.
I understand the evidence is useless
When you got out of the car i ordered you both to stop. I walked over to ousmn and to his side so I could aim at both of you. I did not take my sights off of you and I demanded you stop. You continued to slowly walk to the car while I had you a gunpoint, I therefore circled around so I could still watch you, taking my sights off of ous and watched you pull a weapon.

You are the one who pulled your weapon first from what I saw.
Unfortunately there simply isn't enough evidence to determine who pulled their weapon first. We can determine who fired first, and even who equipped it first, but not individual drawing of the weapon, and certainly not the direction. That means that what we have here is two people with differing viewpoints on a situation, neither of whom have sufficient evidence to prove that their version is 100% what happened.

While we take all abuse threads seriously, that doesn't mean that we will automatically believe a claimant's version of events over the admin's version. Without sufficient evidence, everyone involved is normally given the benefit of the doubt unless there is a history of rule-breaking. As neither of you have a history of rule-breaking (or abuse, in Enzyme's case) we can't come to any conclusions here. As such, I can neither prove that you or Enzyme were breaking rules or abusing.

If you manage to find additional evidence, you are welcome to make a new thread or to contact an SA/admin who will re-open this thread. Cheers.

No evidence for abuse.