Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tails' Adv Dupe Store!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All!

My point here is simple, I want to help out those who may not have the time or effort to help build their own constructions/projects, or are just really lazy :p. The best part is: I do it absolutely free!

If you wish to request a build, simple copy/paste the template then fill it out as a reply to this thread.

Template:

Steam Name & Link: 
Build you want done (Try to be as specific as possible, something like "House" is useless):
Extra details you want added (This could include a colour scheme, or extra addons like a garage or parking bays):
Preferred prop count:

Thats it! If I think I can handle your project, ill get to work straight away, and message you when it's complete.

~Tails
Hello Tails,

This is a very nice project but if you can post a few examples of your dupes it'd be great. Like the main ones the Nexus Security and stuff.
(Jan 4, 2016, 10:14 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Tails,

This is a very nice project but if you can post a few examples of your dupes it'd be great. Like the main ones the Nexus Security and stuff.

As soon as I get around to it, will do.
Sounds good; great to see somebody helping out the community without asking for any specific reward!
Sounds amazing! Seeming as my props go flying around and manage to crush my to death!
Great Idea there mate.
Steam Name & Link: Name: [L²:RP] Constrictor Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080185779/
Build you want done: A garage that can fit a range rover/ dodge charger with a secret room e.g to store contra in.
Extra details you want added (This could include a colour scheme, or extra addons like a garage or parking bays): Secret room to store contra/ weed in.
Preferred prop count: Up to 30
(Jan 7, 2016, 07:58 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]Steam Name & Link: Name: [L²:RP] Constrictor Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198080185779/
Build you want done: A garage that can fit a range rover/ dodge charger with a secret room e.g to store contra in.
Extra details you want added (This could include a colour scheme, or extra addons like a garage or parking bays): Secret room to store contra/ weed in.
Preferred prop count: Up to 30

Will get it done ASAP, it's harder without being able to transfer dupes from build