Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request By Fealz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Your Name:[/b] What is your name? Fealz, When i got bannend it was ''FL:RP Fealz'' or [L2] Fealz'' (With the small ''2'') 

[b]Ban ID: What is your Ban ID? 
[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]STEAM_0:0:97591447

[/font]
[/b]

[b]Banned by: Which administrator or moderator that has issued your ban? [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif][L²] Brynn - He knows Spear and that was the guy who asked him if he did it. (i think)[/font][/b]

[b]Server: Which server did it happen on? EvoCity v33x[/b]

[b]Ban Reason: What did the administrator or moderator list for the reason of the ban? Crashing LL Server. V33x[/b]

[b]Why should you be unbanned?: Why do you think you deserve/should be unbanned? Beacuse a Player 'Spear' told me that if i crash the server (with spamming chairs) that he has been doing several times on Admin or so will see it and they wont care beacuse you can do it. This player is alot older than me and i have been knowing him for a while now and this happend some months ago, So yeah i got banned for it and i told him that ill tell LL Admins that he told me to do it and then he got really angry and told me that ''ohh, if you tell anybody ill send my friends on you. I got some who can do bad things to your computer and stuff, i got scared and did not want to tell anybody. I think an admin/mod that he knew was spectating us doing it and saw him in the same room as me and then that admin/mod asked him in Steam: Did you tell him to crash the server? And he answers: No i did not. That is a lie and i am really sad about what happend and wont do it again. I cant say more about it than just that. It was some months ago and the ban got Permanent on me. Reason to unban me is that i wont and will never ever do it again. It was late on the night and most people were asleep and he has more hours on Garry's Mod and is an better RP'er than me and know some admins so i trused him by doing it. Wont ever trust this guy again. Need more Information? Contact me and ill add your Steam account or Email. Thank you LL Staff Members. [/b]

[b]Evidence:[/b] Put anything here that would support your claims like a video or pictures. Server Logs
So spear told you to do? You follow though with those actions and actually crashed the server. Now, for example if spear said, Jump off a cliff. Would you? No you wouldn't. It was your actions which resulted to YOUR PUNISHMENT.

Sorry but I do not support an unban, you have 24 hours to change my mind before I deny this.
(Jan 4, 2016, 08:59 PM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]So spear told you to do? You follow though with those actions and actually crashed the server. Now, for example if spear said, Jump off a cliff. Would you? No you wouldn't. It was your actions which resulted to YOUR PUNISHMENT.

Sorry but I do not support an unban, you have 24 hours to change my mind before I deny this.

Well if Spear told me to jump of a cliff, you got a parachute on you. I would that is how this feels to me, He told me ''It's safe, i did it on Fearless and Limelight Servers several times'' And i did it and got a lifetime ban. If you cant support an unban request could you atleast shorten the ban?
YOU Crashed the server.

BECAUSE OF YOUR ACTIONS.

DENIED!