Limelight Forums

Full Version: Megasaw's view on cancer! (horrible)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, today I was in an argument with Mega-saw. It was a rust argument because he killed an ally of ours, then the ally decided to kill us all and tried to take our base to the ground, I then started shouting at Haidar (megasaw) because he killed him by saying 'what the hell was the point in that!' etc and then he decided to take a turn for the worst (popcorn ready guys) and start calling me out badly for being Scottish, now, I hate racism myself but to be fair I think I had the reason because he was being offensive towards my country, so I started slagging him (to make him know how it feels) for the way he is, now I said 'now you know how it feels'. And then he said this:

[Image: H0EvSXC.png?1]

Now tell me how you would feel, now he knows I am posting this. Sorry but Haidar (megasaw), I do not accept people who insult DEAD people who died from cancer. Especially if it was at this time of year two years ago!!! Haider (megasaw) you deserve what you get!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Surely by posting this here it's just to stir shit and draw attention?
(Jan 1, 2016, 10:44 PM)OliviaKX Wrote: [ -> ]Surely by posting this here it's just to stir shit and draw attention?

yeah i can see this getting locked it just seems like a cry for attention
i mean i agree, that's fucking sick and he should be ashamed
but really
(Jan 1, 2016, 10:46 PM)Judge Rage Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 1, 2016, 10:44 PM)OliviaKX Wrote: [ -> ]Surely by posting this here it's just to stir shit and draw attention?

yeah i can see this getting locked it just seems like a cry for attention
i mean i agree, that's fucking sick and he should be ashamed
but really

[Image: 54d.jpg]
Can you post the entire chat? so we know you didn't say anything to aggravate him.
Ok, So look. I said all of that because you have been rasest to me and made fun of me because i cant spell. You also sent Allauh Akbar and told me to blow up my kitchen. See for yourself
[Image: XCBkgfI.png][Image: 2OFRnY3.png]

Stop trying to get attention and stop harrassing me when you started this all
Please keep your arguments on Steam and do not bring them to the forum.

Closed.
(Jan 1, 2016, 10:49 PM)Haidarzmezm Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, So look. I said all of that because you have been rasest to me and made fun of me because i cant spell. You also sent Allauh Akbar and told me to blow up my kitchen. See for yourself
[Image: XCBkgfI.png][Image: 2OFRnY3.png]

Stop trying to get attention and stop harrassing me when you started this all
That was AFTER you said that.
Nacreas has already told you to leave it off the forums... Surely that's not a hard instruction to follow?
You shouldn't be so immature to take a spat publicly like this :/
Also since when did two wrongs make a right? You've both said grim things to eachother, so both of you are in the wrong, this isn't some "Who's the least offensive" competition.
When the thread doesn't close. :/