Limelight Forums

Full Version: Adammccoll21's Return post!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO! 

Recently during december you may have noticed I dissapeared from Limelight, I joined Perpheads for a bit, I kinda left as there were loads of bugs etc. But I came on yesterday to see how people were, and I have indeed noticed a BIG difference. I really enjoy the community as the people are nice and into RP, Perpheads didn't have a full community response (events, everybody knowing each other etc) but I really enjoyed my little "vacation" from LimeLight, And as I am making this post I feel that I have to say that I am indeed making my return to Evocity! A few people I have to say I remember very well are: [L²:RP] Lizard, You are my sidehoe kyle! [L²:RP][V] Judge Rage, You glesga bam! Megasaw, Yeah we had our fights..... [L²] Brynn, One of the best of the best! [L²] Pinky! Omg dude, so many "pinky times"..... [L²] Preditor. Made some of the best events. I'd also like to say, Everyone else I wish you a good new year and I hope to meet you! Happy RP'ing!
Welcome back Adam!
The fact that Safira wasn't mentioned makes Safira sad and talk in the third person.
welcome back!
Welcome back lad, don't mind Safira, she nags a lot.

Big Grin