Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hey everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody.
I'm Dolla$ and I decided to try out this server and maybe join this community.
Hope there's a place for me here!

EDIT: Do not welcome me cause I'm outta here.I joined and got called nigger 3 times and admin said it was allowed.Really?
Welcome to L2!
(Dec 30, 2015, 03:50 PM)Dolla$ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

EDIT: Do not welcome me cause I'm outta here.I joined and got called nigger 3 times and admin said it was allowed.Really?

It was most likely IC - In which it was not directed towards you in person but towards your character.
(Dec 30, 2015, 04:24 PM)Python Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2015, 03:50 PM)Dolla$ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.

It was most likely IC - In which it was not directed towards you in person but towards your character.
Python is right In Character racism is allowed, but Out Of Character racism is strictly not allowed.
The racism was in-character, didn't spill-out into OOC and most of all was within their IC persona. As I explained to you on the server, I can understand that it might be slightly confronting but it wasn't against any of our rules.
Hopefully that will sway you into coming back but if not, I can understand why IC discrimination might deter you from wanting to play if you find it that confronting.
Welcome!
Welcome!