Limelight Forums

Full Version: Overuse of admin power
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Edna The Maid

Ban ID: 1345

Banned by: BlackDog (As usual)

Server: V33x

Ban Reason: 'Fail/Fear RP, not here to roleplay'

Why should you be unbanned?: I have come to inform you about a false 7 day banning by the notorious 'Blackdog', an admin within your servers. Over the past year he has showed numerous grudges towards me and my other colleagues (E.g: Caroline) and has accused me on false accusations across the board in order to get me banned. Today, I joined limelight, and found myself stuck in a lift with both Jinsol, caroline and a former police officer. Once inside, blackdog appeared and issued a 7 day ban upon me for 'Fear/Fake Rp' he also claimed that I was not in the server to roleplay. Judging by your servers title 'Semi-serious' I think that 7 days for such a quick judgement was unnecessary, due to no admin being called at the scene and that blackdog was quick to issue such a ban without even assessing the situation at hand nor stating a valid reason as to what I did wrong (Which was nothing, I was simply being sent to the jail via the lift due to trespassing on the presidents floor). Furthermore, when reading my previous bans I noticed that every single one of them (3) was made and issued by 'Blackdog'.

To conclude, I think that the ban was unnecessary and that Black dog is overusing his power as a form of dominance and self confidence. I think that his overwhelming grudge towards me is childish and not an admin like quality. Thank you so much for taking your time in reading my letter, I hope an admin who is capable of doing his job correctly will reason with this unban request and take all necessary actions into place.

Evidence: All in the paragraph babes ^^^
You we're being detained by a police officer at the top of the nexus for tresspassing, at least twice you broke fearRP while at gunpoint.

The moment the elevator opened you bolted right for the open door, while still cuffed, and at gunpoint, as the officer was arresting the second suspect who also was detained.

Your past history and actions are the reason the ban is so long.

When you come on these servers trouble ensues, be it propmingeing, Revenge killing, teamkilling, disrespectfull attitudes or propclimbing.

Your spoken attitude ingame compiled with your actions shows you had no intention to be here to co-exist with players who abided our policys.

You know better, yet you continue to chose to not abide by our policys.
Ok, so how come Jinsol or caroline didn't get banned? Why does such thing link to a 7 day ban? (Bit severe don't you think?). I think you hold a grudge on me BlackDog and for you information I have never propminged on your servers nor have I have commited teamkilling or propclimbing, so get your facts straight. Number 2, If on any other server a reasonable admin would of assessed the situation with full force through maybe you know a conversation, not a bloody straight up 7 day ban because of my presumed 'reputation' you hold so valiantly upon me. You clearly cant use your powers correctly and prefer to stray down the path of constant blacklists or bans just to shut somebody up. The fact that you remained invisible and continuously followed me across the map the minute I joined suggests that you hold trust issues against me and implies that you're a pathetic human being who needs to quit acting like a child and actually do your job properly.
(Dec 30, 2015, 02:03 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Your spoken attitude ingame compiled with your actions shows you had no intention to be here to co-exist with players who abided our policys.
You obviously weren't here to RP

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // OMG caroline is that you babe!!??? omg I have missed you so much on fl rp xx |<3

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // ya know, the better server xxx

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // Y a know the bettwe server!!xx

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // Yes it maniac, because some uself cock perma banned her for robbing a fucking fish
Doesn't imply I wasn't there to roleplay.
Posting without sufficient rights, insulting staff.

User warned.
Lower your tone TBDino before blackdog holds a grudge on you aswell

User warned, recommending forum ban.
Babes babes babes you're a new addition to my life (met you like 7 mins ago but what evs) keep loving yourself

Oh and btw , that chat you just posted was in OOC, that's right 'out of roleplay'. So don't try and use that against me as it isn't a valid point as non of it inclined to me not being there to roleplay. Im justy using the system you invented xx

(Dec 30, 2015, 02:12 AM)Maniac Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2015, 02:03 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Your spoken attitude ingame compiled with your actions shows you had no intention to be here to co-exist with players who abided our policys.
You obviously weren't here to RP

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // OMG caroline is that you babe!!??? omg I have missed you so much on fl rp xx |<3

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // ya know, the better server xxx

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // Y a know the bettwe server!!xx

Edna The Maid (Zeupo)
said: // Yes it maniac, because some uself cock perma banned her for robbing a fucking fish
Just so you get the notification, OOC is out of roleplay so don't try and use that against me
INVOLVED

I was the officer involved and I would like to add not only did you break fearRP, but you seemed to be acting like the whole RP situation was a joke, in my opinion. You obviously were just on the server to muck around from my perspective and may I add that you just seem to be blaming BlackDog for your wrong doings which is not how you should handle this situation. Also TBDino please try to show some decency in this situation. Talking trash will not get you anywhere.
Still doesn't link to the fact that I received a 7 day straight up ban does it? and by the guy who has continuously banned me numerous times. Also, there was no laws on trespassing the nexus, Just saying babes, I'm not surprised you didn't get a 7 day ban for trying to arrest me. And how come the admin was following me around the lobby the second I joined, watching and judging every move I made? and also I was hardly fucking around, you didn't even try to warrant me nor did you try and warrant any of my associates who were also cuffed in the elevator. I'm sorry to say this but people have committed more serious offences on this server and have only received a small ban sentence, aka linking to my point that the admin has overused his powers and that a 7 day ban is too severe.

User warned, request forum permaban.
Denied due to lack of adherance to the rules