Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Suarez

Ban ID: 995

Banned by: [L²] Mahti

Server: v2d

Ban Reason: 'Teamkilling, RDM, NLR'

Why should you be unbanned?: I've been banned for about 2 months now I believe. What I did was nothing less than stupid, it was an idea of "fun" between some mates the server wasn't that populated and even now I can see it was a mistake. I know you won't accept this just because I'm sorry for it but I think that the content you guys are pushing out it really great and would love to come on and experience that. The fact that I left FL was a conspiring idea towards making this unban request and following conversations with Nacreas, I'd really like to come on and be part of the community. You can trust I will never do anything of the sort again.

Evidence: I haven't got any evidence really, sorry.
User not involve in the case and has nothing useful to say - User warned - [L²] Brynn
Request is pending - under review
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Notes:
After a meeting was held in TeamSpeak the several staff members that were present concluded that you will be given a second chance, however, we do know of your previous experience within CityRP and GMod. Because of your experience we have much higher expectations of you so please keep that in mind whilst role-playing on our servers.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team