Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bug: Radio/pms from the jail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently you are able to pm people and use your radio from inside the jails after you have been arrested.

Not much more to say, that be it.
(Dec 27, 2015, 12:34 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Currently you are able to pm people and use your radio from inside the jails after you have been arrested.

Not much more to say, that be it.

that's been a thing for ages, like, as long as i can remember
idk but i think it's intended?
I dont see how it would, your in jail, how could you be contacting people?

Everything you had was taken
Yeah i agree, but it has always been there.
But that does not mean its not a bug.
(Dec 28, 2015, 08:12 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]I dont see how it would, your in jail, how could you be contacting people?

Everything you had was taken

prisoners get phonecalls etc
Yes, but not in their cells.

Cellphones are classed as contraband in prison. For calls your taken to a specific area that has access to phones.
(Dec 30, 2015, 08:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but not in their cells.

Cellphones are classed as contraband in prison. For calls your taken to a specific area that has access to phones.

which are also listened to if I'm correct, so if they are supposed to use their telephone rights, then the police in-game must be able to interfere and read/listen.
(Dec 30, 2015, 10:45 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 30, 2015, 08:56 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, but not in their cells.

which are also listened to if I'm correct, so if they are supposed to use their telephone rights, then the police in-game must be able to interfere and read/listen.
^
Could be made so that if PM's are blocked when jailed, but radio,cradio and pradio get sent to police radio?
Id say just to simplify it all that you cant contact people while in jail.

If you make it out of the jail and then your communications would become active again
Why should the police radio get crowded with whiny radio messages from people they've arrested, which could possibly block out important radio transmissions?
Fixed.