Limelight Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas LimeLight!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear community. 

We the staff would like to wish you all a merry Christmas. It's you the players who make Limelight what it is.
Since our launch, we've come far and we've accomplished a lot. 

We have a great staff-team filled with moderators, administrators and developers working hard to offer the best experience possible. I'd like to thank the administrators, developers, moderators, teachers, contributors and veterans for their hard work this year and for all the work that will be done in the next one.

When we set out to make our own community and host our own servers, we wanted to offer the best experience that we could. Limelight has come far, and I'm glad to see that people are still enjoying the servers. We've seen a big increase in unique players joining our servers, and I'm fully confident that 2016 will prove to be a great and exiting year for Limelight.  

We here at Limelight wish you all a merry Christmas, and we hope that 2016 will be good to you all. 
I hope you'll have a great Christmas filled with great food, presents, friends and family. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Not often you see the Grinch posting a Christmas thread. Must be a magical one this year!
merry Christmas and happy new year people <3
Merry Christmas,

here's a not so christmassy christmas song:

WARNING: There is swearing in it.
i too think this will be an exiting year for limelight... Enzyme.
Merry Christmas!Smile
Happy whatever doesn't offend you day!
Merry Christmas x
Merry Christmas everyone xo
Merry Christmas all! I look forward to next year and to see how much we grow and develop. Exciting times!

I will be there, putting out your Christmas fires.
Merry Christmas to all players , admins , mods , devs , contributors Smile that u guys all receive what u wish and desire <3
Aloha Snackbar and a Happy New Year!
bah humbug

I remain,

Elvis
[Image: 1-How-the-grinch-stole-christmas.gif]
merry christmas yo
And to celebrate this, we're making the community's favourite member, Jono, an honorary admin.

Merry Christmas you filthy animals.

and a happy new year
Pages: 1 2